The Worker Discipline Effect: A Disaggregative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas J. Carter, 2005. "Monetary Policy, Efficiency Wages, and Nominal Wage Rigidities," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 349-359, Summer.
- Stephen Nickell & D Nicolitsas, 1994. "Wages," CEP Discussion Papers dp0219, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lang, Oliver, 1993. "Lohnprämien und Leistungsbereitschaft: Ein latentes Strukturmodell zur empirischen Überprüfung der Shirking-Hypothese," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-17, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Green, Francis & McIntosh, Steven, 2001. "The intensification of work in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 291-308, May.
- Green, Francis, 2000. "The Impact of Company Human Resource Policies on Social Skills: Implications for Training Sponsorship, Quit Rates and Efficiency Wages," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 47(3), pages 251-272, August.
- Elwyn Davies & Marcel Fafchamps, 2017. "When No Bad Deed Goes Punished: Relational Contracting in Ghana versus the UK," NBER Working Papers 23123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2291-2372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary Slater & David A. Spencer, 2014. "Workplace relations, unemployment and finance-dominated capitalism," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 134-146, April.
- Nickell, Stephen & Nicolitsas, D., 1994. "Wages, effort and productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20794, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Campbell III, Carl M., 2006. "A model of the determinants of effort," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 215-237, March.
- Carter, Thomas J., 2005. "Money and efficiency wages: the neglected effect of employment on efficiency," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 199-209, March.
- Tony Castleman, 2011. "Measurement of Human Recognition: A Methodology with Empirical Applications in India and Kenya," Working Papers 2011-10, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Francis Green, 2000. "Why has Work Effort become more intense? Conjectures and Evidence about Effort-Biased Technical Change and other stories," Studies in Economics 0003, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Francis Green, 1999. "It's been a hard day's night: The concentration and intensification of work in late 20th century Britain," Studies in Economics 9913, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Begoña Álvarez, 2002. "Family illness, work absence and gender," Working Papers 0210, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Nickell, Stephen & Nicolitsas, Daphne, 1997. "Wages, restrictive practices and productivity," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 201-221, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:72:y:1990:i:2:p:241-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .