Self-Selection Bias in the Evaluation of Voluntary Energy Conservation Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olsthoorn, Mark & Schleich, Joachim & Gassmann, Xavier & Faure, Corinne, 2017. "Free riding and rebates for residential energy efficiency upgrades: A multi-country contingent valuation experiment," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S10/2017, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Nicholas Rivers and Leslie Shiell, 2016.
"Free-Riding on Energy Efficiency Subsidies: the Case of Natural Gas Furnaces in Canada,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Nicholas Rivers & Leslie Shiell, 2014. "Free-Riding on Energy Efficiency Subsidies: the Case of Natural Gas Furnaces in Canada," Working Papers E1404E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Gans, Will & Alberini, Anna & Longo, Alberto, 2013.
"Smart meter devices and the effect of feedback on residential electricity consumption: Evidence from a natural experiment in Northern Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 729-743.
- Will Gans & Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2011. "Smart Meter Devices and The Effect of Feedback on Residential Electricity Consumption: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Northern Ireland," CEPE Working paper series 11-78, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Will Gans & Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2011. "Smart Meter Devices and The Effect of Feedback on Residential Electricity Consumption: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Northern Ireland," Working Papers 2011.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hoicka, Christina E. & Parker, Paul & Andrey, Jean, 2014. "Residential energy efficiency retrofits: How program design affects participation and outcomes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 594-607.
- Boomhower, Judson & Davis, Lucas W., 2014. "A credible approach for measuring inframarginal participation in energy efficiency programs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 67-79.
- Paul J. Burke, 2016.
"Undermined by Adverse Selection: Australia's Direct Action Abatement Subsidies,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(3), pages 216-229, September.
- Burke, Paul J., 2016. "Undermined by adverse selection: Australia’s Direct Action abatement subsidies," Working Papers 249524, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Paul J. Burke, 2016. "Undermined by adverse selection: Australia’s Direct Action abatement subsidies," CCEP Working Papers 1605, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alberini, Anna & Towe, Charles, 2015.
"Information v. energy efficiency incentives: Evidence from residential electricity consumption in Maryland,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 30-40.
- Anna Alberini & Charles Towe, 2015. "Information v. Energy Efficiency Incentives: Evidence from Residential Electricity Consumption in Maryland," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/208, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Anna Alberini & Charles Towe, 2015. "Information v. Energy Efficiency Incentives: Evidence from Residential Electricity Consumption in Maryland," Working Papers 2015.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shanti Gamper-Rabindran & Stephen Finger, 2013. "Does industry self-regulation reduce pollution? Responsible Care in the chemical industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-30, January.
- van Benthem, Arthur & Kerr, Suzi, 2013. "Scale and transfers in international emissions offset programs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 31-46.
- Anna Alberini, Will Gans, and Charles Towe, 2016.
"Free Riding, Upsizing, and Energy Efficiency Incentives in Maryland Homes,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Anna Alberini & Will Gans & Charles Towe, 2013. "Free Riding, Upsizing, and Energy Efficiency Incentives in Maryland Homes," Working Papers 2013.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bouhou, Nour-El Imane & Blackhurst, Michael F. & Torres, Pamela, 2015. "An empirical analysis of joint residential electricity efficiency gains within and across end uses: implications for demand-side management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 61-70.
- Sorrell, Steve & Dimitropoulos, John & Sommerville, Matt, 2009. "Empirical estimates of the direct rebound effect: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1356-1371, April.
- Kalim Shah & Jorge Rivera, 2013. "Do industry associations influence corporate environmentalism in developing countries? Evidence from Trinidad and Tobago," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 46(1), pages 39-62, March.
- Aydin, Erdal, 2016. "Energy conservation in the residential sector : The role of policy and market forces," Other publications TiSEM b9cedba8-1310-4097-90fb-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Frondel, Manuel & Grösche, Peter & Tauchmann, Harald & Vance, Colin & Christiansen, Gerhard & Müller, Ute, 2007. "Erhebung des Energieverbrauchs der privaten Haushalte für das Jahr 2005: Endbericht. Forschungsprojekt Nr. 15/06 des Bundesministeriums für Wirtschaft und Technologie (BMWi)," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 70877.
- Vidovic, Martina & Khanna, Neha, 2007. "Can voluntary pollution prevention programs fulfill their promises? Further evidence from the EPA's 33/50 Program," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 180-195, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:70:y:1988:i:3:p:448-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.