Resource Fungibility, the Flypaper Effect, and the Expenditure Impact of Grants-in-Aid
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vittoria Idrisova & Lev Freinkman, 2010. "Impact of Federal Transfers over Regional Authorities Behavior," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 137P.
- Brennan, G. & Pincus, J. J., 1996.
"A minimalist model of federal grants and flypaper effects,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 229-246, August.
- Geoffrey Brennan & Jonathan Pincus, 1995. "A Minimalist Model of Federal Grants and Flypaper Effects," School of Economics Working Papers 1995-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Muhammed M. Islam, 1997. "On The Effects of Local Versus Central Government Financing of Local Services," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(1), pages 65-83, Summer.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2016.
"Taxation, social protection, and governance decentralization,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2017. "Taxation, Social Protection, and Governance Decentralization," IZA Discussion Papers 11148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2017. "Taxation, social protection, and governance decentralization," Departmental Working Papers 201712, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2017. "Taxation, social protection, and governance decentralization," GLO Discussion Paper Series 143, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2002.
"Government and Cities: Contests and the Decentralization of Decision Making,"
IZA Discussion Papers
547, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Epstein, Gil S & Gang, Ira, 2002. "Government and Cities: Contests and the Decentralization of Decision Making," CEPR Discussion Papers 3585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ira N. Gang & Gil S. Epstein, 2002. "Government and Cities: Contests and the Decentralization of Decision Making," Departmental Working Papers 200215, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- van de Walle, Dominique & Cratty, Dorothyjean, 2005. "Do donors get what they paid for? micro evidence on the fungibility of development project aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3542, The World Bank.
- Vallés-Giménez, Jaime & Zárate-Marco, Anabel, 2017. "Fungibility and bandwagon effects of capital transfers in a federal context," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Riemer P. Faber & Pierre Koning, 2017.
"Why not fully spend a conditional block grant?,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(1), pages 60-95, February.
- Faber, Riemer & Koning, Pierre, 2012. "Why Not Fully Spend a Conditional Block Grant?," IZA Discussion Papers 6712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riemer Faber & Pierre Koning, 2012. "Why Not Fully Spend a Conditional Block Grant?," CPB Discussion Paper 213, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Robert Logan & J. O'Brien, 1989. "Fiscal illusion, budget maximizers, and dynamic equilibrium," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 221-235, December.
- Guy Gilbert, 1996. "Le fédéralisme financier, perspectives de microéconomie spatiale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 311-363.
- Neva Novarro, 2004. "Do Policy-Makers Earmark to Constrain their Successors? The Case of Environmental Earmarking," Working Papers 0408, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:68:y:1986:i:1:p:33-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .