Demographic Effects in Demand Analysis: Estimation of the Quadratic Expenditure System Using Microdata
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1991. "Difficulties in the use of equivalence scales for normative purpsoses," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2762, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1993. "The distribution of expenditure in Spain, 1973-74 to 1980-81," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2893, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jouko Kinnunen & Saara Tamminen & Mira Jussila, 2012. "The estimation of LES demand elasticities for CGE models," Working Papers 39, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Reuben Gronau, "undated".
"The Intrafamily Allocation of Goods--How to Separate the Men from the Boys?,"
University of Chicago - Population Research Center
87-3, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Reuben Gronau, 1986. "The Intrafamily Allocation of Goods - How to Separate the Men From the Boys," NBER Working Papers 1956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diane J. Macunovich, 1999. "The fortunes of one's birth: Relative cohort size and the youth labor market in the United States," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 215-272.
- Diane Macunovich, 1999. "The Fortune of One's Birth: Relative Cohort Size and the Youth Labor Market in the United States," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 6, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Nicol, C. J., 2003. "Elasticities of demand for gasoline in Canada and the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 201-214, March.
- James E. Prieger, 2004. "The Impacts of the Americans with Disabilities Act on the Entry and Exit of Retail Firms," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 589, Econometric Society.
- James E. Prieger, 2004. "The Impacts of the Americans with Disabilities Act on the Entry and Exit of Retail Firms," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 386, Econometric Society.
- Helen, Dale & Willett, Lois Schertz, 1986. "The Demand For Sweet Spreads: Demographic And Economic Effects For Detailed Commodities," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 15(2), October.
- Kohn Karsten & Missong Martin, 2003. "Estimation of Quadratic Expenditure Systems Using German Household Budget Data / Schätzung Quadratischer Ausgabensysteme anhand der Daten der Einkommens- und Verbrauchsstichprobe," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 223(4), pages 422-448, August.
- Echeverría, Lucía & Berges, Miriam, 2015. "Households' food consumption behavior in Argentina: a quadratic demand system with demographic effects," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2315, Centro de Documentación, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Echeverria, Lucia & Berges, Miriam, 2015. "Households' food consumption behaviour in Argentina: A quadratic demand system with demographic effects," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211584, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gould, Brian W. & Cox, Thomas L. & Perali, Carlo Federico, 1990. "The Demand For Fluid Milk Products In The U.S.: A Demand Systems Approach," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Wynand Carel Johannes Grobler, 2015. "The Determinants Of Urban Food Security: Insights From A Low Income Neighborhood In South Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003643, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Byrne, Patrick J. & Gempesaw, Conrado M., II & Toensmeyer, Ulrich C., 1991. "An Evaluation Of Consumer Pesticide Residue Concerns And Risk Information Sources," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Vik Singh, 2005. "Estimating a third-order translog demand system using Canadian micro-data," Econometrics 0512011, EconWPA.
- Lyssiotou, Panayiota, 2012. "Demographics and demand: Evaluation of alternative functional forms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 627-631.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2012. "The Demand for Disaggregated Food-Away-from-Home and Food-at-Home Products in the United States," Economic Research Report 132469, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Sarntisart, Isra, 2003. "An Economic Analysis Of Tobacco Control In Thailand," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt1gb9b3r8, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Echeverría, Lucía & Berges, Miriam, 2013. "Estimación de escalas de equivalencia asociadas a un mínimo nivel de bienestar," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1894, Centro de Documentación, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Gabriela Inchauste, 2001. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Resources; The Bolivian Family," IMF Working Papers 01/57, .
- Diane Macunovich, 1999. "The Baby Boom As It Ages: How Has It Affected Patterns of Consumptions and Savings in the United States?," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 7, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:66:y:1984:i:4:p:591-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed