The Adoption of Interrelated Innovations: A Human Capital Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thuo, Mary & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Hathie, Ibrahima & Obeng-Asiedu, Patrick, 2011. "Adoption of chemical fertilizer by smallholder farmers in the peanut basin of Senegal," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-17, March.
- Allen Blackman & Arne Kildegaard, 2010.
"Clean technological change in developing-country industrial clusters: Mexican leather tanning,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 12(3), pages 115-132, September.
- Blackman, Allen & Kildegaard, Arne, 2003. "Clean Technological Change in Developing-Country Industrial Clusters: Mexican Leather Tanning," Discussion Papers dp-03-12-rev, Resources For the Future.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kinvi D.A. Logossah, 1994. "Capital humain et croissance économique : une revue de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 116(5), pages 17-34.
- Gómez, Jaime & Vargas, Pilar, 2012. "Intangible resources and technology adoption in manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1607-1619.
- Shibia, Mumina Guyo, 2010. "Evaluation of Economic Losses in Rearing Replacement Heifers in Pastoral and Peri-Urban Camel Herds of Isiolo District, Kenya," Research Theses 134493, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Tetsushi Murao & Ryo Kambayashi, 2014.
"Incidence of Strict Quality Standards: Protection of Consumers or Windfall for Professionals?,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 195-224.
- Kawaguchi, Daiji & Murao, Tetsushi & Kambayashi, Ryo, 2013. "Incidence of Strict Quality Standards: Protection of Consumers or Windfall for Professionals?," IZA Discussion Papers 7443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sherry Glied & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2008. "Technological innovation and inequality in health," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(3), pages 741-761, August.
- Gedikoglu, Haluk & McCann, Laura M.J. & Artz, Georgeanne M., 2011. "Off-Farm Employment Effects on Adoption of Nutrient Management Practices," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-14, August.
- Gedikoglu, Haluk, 2015. "Socio-Economic Factors And Adoption O Fenergy Crops," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-17, January.
- El-Osta, Hisham S., 2011. "The Impact of Human Capital on Farm Operator Household Income," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-21, April.
- Levin, Mark & Matrosova, Kseniya, 2015. "Innovation management based concidering advertising and complementarity of public and private levels of technology," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 109-132.
- Rupert Waters & Helen Lawton Smith, 2014. "Universities and science and engineering labour markets in high-technology local economies: the cases of Oxfordshire and Cambridgeshire," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Innovation and Space, chapter 11, pages 265-286 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shaikh M.S.U. Eskander & Edward B. Barbier & Benjamin Gilbert, 2018.
"Fishing and Nonfishing Income Decisions: The Role of Human Capital and Family Structure,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 94(1), pages 114-136.
- Eskander, Shaikh M.S.U. & Barbier, Edward B. & Gilbert, Ben, 2018. "Fishing and non-fishing income decisions: the role of human capital and family structure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 74318, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rodney Ramcharan, 2002. "Columbia or High School? Understanding the Roles of Education in Development," IMF Working Papers 02/36, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:153:y:2017:i:c:p:221-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Awudu Abdulai & Wallace Huffman, 2014. "The Adoption and Impact of Soil and Water Conservation Technology: An Endogenous Switching Regression Application," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(1), pages 26-43.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:20:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10668-017-9920-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian de Bresson, 1989. "Les pôles technologiques du développement : vers un concept opérationnel," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(118), pages 245-270.
- Vito Pipitone & Luciano Seta, 2012. "The Conditional Convergence in TFP Levels. On the Relationship between TFP, Processes of Accumulation and Institutions," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Gedikoglu, Haluk, 2012. "Impact of Off-Farm Employment on Farmers’ Willingness to Grow Switchgrass and Miscanthus," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119663, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:66:y:1984:i:1:p:70-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.