The Index of Leading Indicators: "Measurement without Theory," Thirty-Five Years Later
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakravartti, Parma & Mundle, Sudipto, 2017. "An Automatic Leading Indicator Based Growth Forecast For 2016-17 and The Outlook Beyond," Working Papers 17/193, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Burcu Gurcihan Yunculer & Gonul Sengul & Arzu Yavuz, 2014.
"A Quest for Leading Indicators of the Turkish Unemployment Rate,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 14(1), pages 23-45.
- H. Burcu Gurcihan & Gonul Sengul & Arzu Yavuz, 2013. "A Quest for Leading Indicators of the Turkish Unemployment Rate," Working Papers 1341, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Rafal Kasperowicz, 2010. "Identification Of Industrial Cycle Leading Indicators Using Causality Test," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 5(2), pages 47-59, December.
- Berneburg, Marian, 2003. "Composite Leading Indicators der amerikanischen Wirtschaft - Prognosegüte des Conference Board und des OECD Ansatzes im Vergleich," IWH Discussion Papers 172, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Stephen K. McNees & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 1991. ""Whither New England"?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 11-26.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1988. "A Probability Model of The Coincident Economic Indicators," NBER Working Papers 2772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edda Claus & Iris Claus, 2002. "How many jobs? A leading indicator model of New Zealand employment," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/13, New Zealand Treasury.
- Maximo Camacho, 2004. "Vector smooth transition regression models for US GDP and the composite index of leading indicators," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 173-196.
- Rebecca A Emerson & David Hendry, 1994. "An evaluation of forecasting using leading indicators," Economics Papers 5., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Seongwan Oh & Michael Waldman, 1989. "The New Perspective on Keynesian Coordination Failure: Theory and Evidence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 559, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ernst A. Boehm, 2001. "The Contribution of Economic Indicator Analysis to Understanding and Forecasting Business Cycles," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Parma Chakravartti & Sudipto Mundle, 2017. "An Automatic Leading Indicator Based Growth Forecast For 2016-17 and The Outlook Beyond," Working Papers id:11773, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:64:y:1982:i:4:p:589-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .