Analysis of a Time Series of Household Expenditure Surveys for India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soe, T. & Batterham, Robert L. & Drynan, R.G., 1994. "Demand for food in Myanmar (Burma)," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Molina Chueca, José Alberto, 1997. "Estimación de la estructura Intertemporal de la demanda de alimentos en España," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 7, pages 67-77, Junio.
- Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Brandt, Jon A., 1988. "Household Food Demand in Burkina Faso: Implications for Food Policy," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(4), December.
- Shiyuan Chen & Sally Wallace, 2009. "Food Consumption in Jamaica: A Household and Social Behavior," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0901, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero & Karine Moschetti, 2007. "Characteristics of demand for antibiotics in primary care: an almost ideal model," Working Papers 0701, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Jaouad, Mohamed, 1994. "An agricultural policy and trade model for Morocco," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Filippini, M. & Masiero, G. & Moschetti, K., 2009. "Regional consumption of antibiotics: A demand system approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1389-1397, November.
- Haripriya Gundimeda & Atheendar Gunnar Köhlin, 2006. "Fuel Demand Elasticities for Energy and Environmental Policies: Indian Sample Survey Evidence," Working Papers 2006-09, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- J. V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 1999.
"Regional differences in India's food expenditure pattern: a complete demand systems approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 47-74.
- Meenakshi, J.V. & Ray, R., 1996. "Regional Differences in India's Food Expenditure Pattern: A Complete Demand Systems Approach," Papers 1996-06, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Haripriya Gundimeda & Gunnar KÃƒÂ¶hlin, 2006. "Fuel Demand Elasticities for Energy and Environmental Policies Indian Sample Survey Evidence," Energy Working Papers 22501, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Schnepf, Randall D. & Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Estimation Of An Agricultural Household Model For Southern Minnesota Farms," Staff Papers 14219, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Omura, Makiko, 2014. "The Effects of Tax Policy on Alcoholic Beverage Trends and Alcohol Demand in Japan," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170487, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Awudu Abdulai & Devendra K. Jain & Ashok K. Sharma, 1999. "Household Food Demand Analysis in India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 316-327.
- Belete, A. & Igodan, C.O. & M'Marete, C. & van Averbeke, W., 1999. "Analysis Of Rural Household Consumption Expenditure In South Africa: The Case Of Food Plot Holders In Tyefu Irrigation Scheme In The Eastern Cape Province," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 38(2), June.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1982. "The testing and estimation of complete demand systems on household budget surveys," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 349-369.
- Denton, Frank T. & Mountain, Dean C., 2011. "Exploring the effects of aggregation error in the estimation of consumer demand elasticities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1747-1755, July.
- Jensen, Helen & Manrique, Justo, 1993.
"Disaggregated welfare effects of agricultural price policies in urban Indonesia,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
2902, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Helen H. Jensen & Justo Manrique, 1996. "Disaggregated Welfare Effects of Agricultural Price Policies in Urban Indonesia," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp173, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Manrique, Justo, 1996. "Disaggregated Welfare Effects of Agricultural Price Policies in Urban Indonesia," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1044, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- EHTISHAM AHMAD & STEPHEN LuDLOW & NICHOLAS STERN, 1988. "Demand Response in Pakistan: A Modification of the Linear Expenditure System for 1976," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 293-308.
- Balcombe, K. G. & Davis, J. R., 1996.
"An application of cointegration theory in the estimation of the almost ideal demand system for food consumption in Bulgaria,"
Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 47-60, September.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Davis, J.R., 1996. "An application of cointegration theory in the estimation of the Almost Ideal Demand system for food consumption in Bulgaria," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(1), September.
- Maureen T. Rimmer & Alan A. Powell, 1994. "Engel Flexibility in Household Budget Studies: Non-parametric Evidence versus Standard Functional Forms," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-79, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain, 2007. "Exploring the Effects of Aggregation Error in the Estimation of Consumer Demand Elasticities," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 226, McMaster University.
- Barewal, S. & Goddard, D., 1985. "The Parameters of Consumer Food Demand in Canada," Working Papers 243862, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Gundimeda, Haripriya & Kohlin, Gunnar, 2008. "Fuel demand elasticities for energy and environmental policies: Indian sample survey evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 517-546, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:62:y:1980:i:4:p:595-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.