Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: Further Comments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuhiko Nishimura, 2002. "Introduction of New Technology with a Sound Transition of the Input-Output Structure," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 89-94.
- Fritz, Oliver M. & Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D., 1998. "A Miyazawa analysis of interactions between polluting and non-polluting sectors," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 289-305, September.
- Faye Duchin & Albert E. Steenge, 2007. "Mathematical Models in Input-Output Economics," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0703, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Martin Diedrich, 2002.
"Emission Targets and Equilibrium Choice of Technique,"
Keele Economics Research Papers
KERP 2002/12, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Martin E. Diedrich, 2002. "Emission Targets and Equilibrium Choice of Technique," GE, Growth, Math methods 0211001, EconWPA.
- Albert Steenge, 2000. "The Rents Problem in the Tableau Economique : Revisiting the Phillips Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 181-197.
- Steenge, Albert E., 1999. "Input-output theory and institutional aspects of environmental policy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 161-176, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:60:y:1978:i:3:p:482-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .