The Role of Speculation in the Canadian Forward Exchange Market: Some Estimates Assuming Rational Expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Espinosa Miguel & Bonaldi Pietro & Vallejo Hernán, 2009.
"Representations and Identities for Homogeneous Technologies,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, September.
- Miguel Espinosa & Pietro Bonaldi & Hernán Vallejo, 2008. "Representations and Identities for homogeneous Technologies," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004974, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Lim, Chin, 1991. "Market uncertainty and competitive equilibrium entry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 39-48, January.
- Matthias Klaes & Esther-Mirjam Sent, 2005. "A Conceptual History of the Emergence of Bounded Rationality," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 27-59, Spring.
- Kohli, Ulrich R, 1981. "Nonjointness and Factor Intensity in U.S. Production," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 3-18, February.
- Dale Squires, 1987. "Long-Run Profit Functions for Multiproduct Firms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(3), pages 558-569.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007. "Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 41, number 92322.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Callier, 1981. "Covered arbitrage margin and transaction costs," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 262-275.
- G.W. Harrison, 1982. "On the Limited-Information Estimation of Rational Expectations Models," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 82-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Paul Ormerod, 1980. "The forward exchange rate for sterling and the efficiency of expectations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 205-224.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:59:y:1977:i:2:p:145-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.