The Expectations Hypothesis and the Efficiency of the Treasury Bill Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goss, Barry A., 1980. "Aspects Of Hedging Theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-14, December.
- Anthony J. Vignola & Charles DaleEconomists, 1980. "The Efficiency Of The Treasury Bill Futures Market: An Analysis Of Alternative Specifications," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 3(2), pages 169-188, June.
- Daniel L. Thornton & Giorgio Valente, 2009. "Revisiting the predictability of bond risk premia," Working Papers 2009-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Krishna Ramaswamy & Choong-Tze Chua & Winston T.H. Koh, 2004. "Profiting from Mean-Reverting Yield Curve Trading Strategies," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 142, Econometric Society.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1978. "Interest Rate Expectations Versus Forward Rates: Evidence From An Expectations Survey," NBER Working Papers 0295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Huston McCulloch, J., 1990. "The term structure of interest rates," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 627-722 Elsevier.
- Timothy Cook & Thomas Hahn, 1990. "Interest rate expectations and the slope of the money market yield curve," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 3-26.
- Cochrane, John H., 2005. "Financial Markets and the Real Economy," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(1), pages 1-101, July.
- Adrian W. Throop, 1981. "Interest rate forecasts and market efficiency," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 29-43.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Thornton, Daniel L., 2018.
"Predictions of short-term rates and the expectations hypothesis,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 636-664.
- Massimo Guidolin & Daniel L. Thornton, 2010. "Predictions of short-term rates and the expectations hypothesis," Working Papers 2010-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jacobs, Rodney L & Jones, Robert A, 1980. "The Treasury-Bill Futures Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(4), pages 699-721, August.
- Diego Agudelo Rueda & Mónica Arango Arango, 2008.
"La curva de rendimientos a plazo y las expectativas de tasas de interés en el mercado de renta fija en Colombia, 2002-2007,"
REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, June.
- Diego Alonso Agudelo Rueda & Mónica Arango Arango, 2008. "La curva de rendimientos a plazo y las expectativas de tasas de interes en el mercado de renta fija en colombia 2002-2007," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010650, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Thomas C. Chiang & Douglas R. Kahl, 1991. "Forecasting The Treasury Bill Rate: A Time-Varying Coefficient Approach," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 14(4), pages 327-336, December.
- Park, S.B., 1997. "Cointegration and Market Efficiency: An Application to the Canadian Treasury Bill Market," Carleton Economic Papers 97-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- David S. Jones & V. Vance Roley, 1982. "Rational Expectations, the Expectations Hypothesis, and Treasury Bill Yields: An Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bilson, John F.O. & Cernauskas, Deborah, 2007. "Currency and credit markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1187-1205, November.
- Bams, Dennis & Wolff, Christian C. P., 2003.
"Risk premia in the term structure of interest rates: a panel data approach,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 211-236, July.
- Bams, Dennis & Wolff, Christian C, 2000. "Risk Premia In The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A Panel Data Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pelaez, Rolando F., 1997. "Riding the yield curve: Term premiums and excess returns," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 113-119.
- Musti, Silvana & D'Ecclesia, Rita Laura, 2008. "Term structure of interest rates and the expectation hypothesis: The euro area," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1596-1606, March.
- Jitmaneeroj, Boonlert & Wood, Andrew, 2013. "The expectations hypothesis: New hope or illusory support?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1084-1092.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:57:y:1975:i:2:p:190-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.