Leverage, Risk, Market Structure and Profitability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0225-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nickel, Manuel Núñez & Rodriguez, Manuel Cano, 2002. "A review of research on the negative accounting relationship between risk and return: Bowman's paradox," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Lawrence J. White, 2013. "A Close Connection between the Disciplines of Industrial Organization and Finance: A Worthy Objective or a Bridge Too Far?," Working Papers 13-15, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lun, Y.H. Venus & Browne, Michael & Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2011. "Examining the influence of firm performance on business risk-taking and the mediation effect of scale of operations in the container terminal industry," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 64-70.
- Lawrence J. White, 2014. "A Close Connection between the Disciplines of Industrial Organization and Finance: A Worthy Objective or a Bridge Too Far?," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 49-54, February.
- Joh, Sung Wook, 2003. "Corporate governance and firm profitability: evidence from Korea before the economic crisis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 287-322, May.
- Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo & Schaper, Philipp, 2017. "Get the Balance Right: A Simultaneous Equation Model to Analyze Growth, Profitability, and Safety," Working Papers on Finance 1716, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Sara Amoroso & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Antonio Vezzani, 2017.
"R&D profitability: the role of risk and Knightian uncertainty,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 331-343, February.
- Sara Amoroso & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "R&D profitability: the role of risk and Knightian uncertainty," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Raja Kali & Jayati Sarkar, 2005. "Diversification, Propping and Monitoring - Business Groups, Firm Performance and the Indian Economic Transition," Finance Working Papers 22357, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-02-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arturo Haro-de-Rosario & Mª del Caba-Pérez & Leonardo Cazorla-Papis, 2014. "Efficiency of venture capital firms: evidence from Spain," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 229-243, June.
- Shenoy, Catherine & Koch, Paul D., 1996. "The firm's leverage-cash flow relationship," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 307-331, February.
- Abdullah Mohammed Alzharani & Ayoib Che-Ahmad & Khaled Salmen Aljaaidi, 2012. "Factors Associated With Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence From The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia," Accounting & Taxation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 4(2), pages 49-56.
- Qian, Gongming, 2002. "Multinationality, product diversification, and profitability of emerging US small- and medium-sized enterprises," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 611-633, October.
- Yaniv Konchitchki & Yan Luo & Mary L. Z. Ma & Feng Wu, 2016. "Accounting-based downside risk, cost of capital, and the macroeconomy," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-36, March.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1978. "A simple model of risk and return on long-lived tangible assets," Working papers 1036-78., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Abdullah Mohammed Alzahrani & Ayoib Che-Ahmad, 2015. "Royal Family Members And Firm Performance: Evidence From Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia," Accounting & Taxation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(2), pages 29-42.
- Julia Lackmann & Jürgen Ernstberger & Michael Stich, 2012. "Market Reactions to Increased Reliability of Sustainability Information," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 111-128, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:56:y:1974:i:4:p:478-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.