The Substitution of Hospital Outpatient Care for Inpatient Care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary Zimmerman Murphy, 1987. "The Importance of Sample Selection Bias in the Estimation of Medical Care Demand Equations," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 19-29, Jan-Mar.
- Gaynor Martin & Li Jian & Vogt William B, 2007. "Substitution, Spending Offsets, and Prescription Drug Benefit Design," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-33, July.
- Yoo, Ki-Bong & Ahn, Hong-Uk & Park, Eun-Cheol & Kim, Tae Hyun & Kim, Sun Jung & Kwon, Jeoung A & Lee, Sang Gyu, 2016. "Impact of co-payment for outpatient utilization among Medical Aid beneficiaries in Korea: A 5-year time series study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 960-966.
- Martin Gaynor & Jian Li & William B. Vogt, 2006.
"Is Drug Coverage a Free Lunch? Cross-Price Elasticities and the Design of Prescription Drug Benefits,"
NBER Working Papers
12758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Jian Li & William B. Vogt, 2006. "Is Drug Coverage a Free Lunch? Cross-Price Elasticities and the Design of Prescription Drug Benefits," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/166, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Cutler, David M. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2000. "The anatomy of health insurance," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 563-643 Elsevier.
- Anderson Gerard & Chalkidou Kalipso & Herring Bradley, 2012. "High US Health-Care Spending and the Importance of Provider Payment Rates," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 1-22, September.
- Cockx, Bart & Brasseur, Carine, 2003.
"The demand for physician services: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 881-913, November.
- Bart COCKX & Carine BRASSEUR, 2001. "The Demand for Physician Services. Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jan Paul Acton, 1976. "Demand for Health Care among the Urban Poor, with Special Emphasis on the Role of Time," NBER Chapters,in: The Role of Health Insurance in the Health Services Sector, pages 163-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristensen, Troels & Olsen, Kim Rose & Kilsmark, Jannie & Lauridsen, Jørgen T. & Pedersen, Kjeld Møller, 2012. "Economies of scale and scope in the Danish hospital sector prior to radical restructuring plans," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 120-126.
- Martin Feldstein & Jonathan Gruber, 1995. "A Major Risk Approach to Health Insurance Reform," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 9, pages 103-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willard G. Manning, Jr. & Joseph P. Newhouse & John E. Ware, Jr., 1982. "The Status of Health in Demand Estimation; or, Beyond Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Aspects of Health, pages 141-184 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirsi Vitikainen & Miika Linna & Andrew Street, 2010. "Substituting inpatient for outpatient care: what is the impact on hospital costs and efficiency?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(4), pages 395-404, August.
- Zhou, Zhongliang & Su, Yanfang & Gao, Jianmin & Xu, Ling & Zhang, Yaoguang, 2011. "New estimates of elasticity of demand for healthcare in rural China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 255-265.
- Kushman, John E., 1977. "Physician Participation In Medicaid," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 2, December.
- Stéphane Jacobzone, 1996. "Les politiques de santé face aux propriétés incitatives et redistributives des systèmes d'assurance-maladie," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 291(1), pages 49-70.
- Martin Feldstein & Bernard Friedman, 1976. "The Effect of National Health Insurance on the Price and Quantity of Medical Care," NBER Chapters,in: The Role of Health Insurance in the Health Services Sector, pages 505-541 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:54:y:1972:i:2:p:109-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.