Rural-Urban Migration in Colombia
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 53 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Carolina Silva & Juan Carlos Guataqui, 2007. "Inserción de la migración interna y el desplazamiento forzado en el mercado laboral urbano de Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002879, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Emmanuel Skoufias & Gladys Lopez-Acevedo, 2009. "Latin America - Determinants of Regional Welfare Disparities within Latin American Countries : Synthesis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3048, The World Bank.
- Markus Jäntti & Matti Sarvimäki & Roope Uusitalo, 2009.
"Long-term effects of forced migration,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
33616, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markus Jäntti & Matti Sarvimäki & Roope Uusitalo, 2009. "Long-Term Effects of Forced Migration," SERC Discussion Papers 0015, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Sarvimäki, Matti & Uusitalo, Roope & Jäntti, Markus, 2009. "Long-Term Effects of Forced Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 4003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Ana María Ibáñez & Juan Felipe Riaño, 2015. "Conflict, Educational Attainment and Structural Transformation: La Violencia in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 013880, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ana María Ibá-ez, 2014. "Growth in forced displacement: cross-country, sub-national and household evidence on potential determinants," Chapters, in: International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 13, pages 350-387 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lawrence Brown & John Jones, 1985. "Spatial Variation In Migration Processes And Development: A Costa Rican Example Of Conventional Modeling Augmented By The Expansion Method," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(3), pages 327-352, August.
- Gerson Javier Perez, 2012. "Primera versión de la política de seguridad democrática: se cumplieron los objetivos?," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, December.
- Gerson Javier Pérez Valbuena., 2012. "Primera versión de la Política de Seguridad Democrática: ¿Se cumplieron los objetivos?," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional 165, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gerson Javier Pérez Valbuena, 2012. "Primera versión de la Política de Seguridad Democrática: Se cumplieron los objetivos?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL 009385, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- T. Paul Schultz, 1982. "Effective Protection and the Distribution of Personal Income by Sector in Colombia," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 2: Factor Supply and Substitution, pages 83-148 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McHenry, Peter, 2013. "The relationship between schooling and migration: Evidence from compulsory schooling laws," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 24-40.
- Lee, Soohyung & Malin, Benjamin A., 2013. "Education's role in China's structural transformation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 148-166.
- Soohyung Lee & Benjamin A. Malin, 2009. "Education's role in China's structural transformation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ibáñez, Ana Maria & Vélez, Carlos Eduardo, 2008. "Civil Conflict and Forced Migration: The Micro Determinants and Welfare Losses of Displacement in Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 659-676, April.
- Catherine Rodriguez & Edgar Villa, 2012. "Kidnap risks and migration: evidence from Colombia," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 1139-1164, July.
- Adriana Carolina Silva Arias & Patricia González Román, 2009. "Un análisis espacial de las migraciones internas en Colombia (2000-2005)," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, June.
- Yuri M. Zhukov, 2014. "Theory of Indiscriminate Violence," Working Paper 365551, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Elliott Green, 2013. "Urbanization and Mortality Decline," Working Papers 46, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Pratikshya Bohra-Mishra & Douglas Massey, 2011. "Individual Decisions to Migrate During Civil Conflict," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(2), pages 401-424, May.
- Maclin, Beth J. & Kelly, Jocelyn T.D. & Perks, Rachel & Vinck, Patrick & Pham, Phuong, 2017. "Moving to the mines: Motivations of men and women for migration to artisanal and small-scale mining sites in Eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 115-122.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:53:y:1971:i:2:p:157-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed