A Model of Financial Market Liquidity Based on Intermediary Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jfnres:v:39:y:2016:i:4:p:411-436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Nicola & Webber, Lewis & Noss, Joseph & Beale, Daniel & Crowley-Reidy, Liam, 2015. "Financial Stability Paper 34: The resilience of financial market liquidity," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 34, Bank of England.
- Chris Florackis & Alexandros Kontonikas & Alexandros Kostakis, 2010. "Transmission of macro-liquidity shocks to liquidity-sorted stock portfolios’ returns: The role of the financial crisis," Working Papers 2011_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Apr 2011.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:43:y:2017:i:c:p:143-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Barata Ribeiro Blanco Barroso, 2017.
"Quantitative Easing and United States Investor Portfolio Rebalancing towards Foreign Assets,"
Investigación Conjunta-Joint Research,in: Ángel Estrada García & Alberto Ortiz Bolaños (ed.), International Spillovers of Monetary Policy, edition 1, chapter 8, pages 225-285
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- João Barata Ribeiro Blanco Barroso, 2016. "Quantitative Easing and United States Investor Portfolio Rebalancing Towards Foreign Assets," Working Papers Series 420, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Petri Jylhä & Kalle Rinne & Matti Suominen, 2014. "Do Hedge Funds Supply or Demand Liquidity?," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1259-1298.
- Carlos A. Arango & Oscar M. Valencia, 2015.
"Macro-Prudential Policy under Moral Hazard and Financial Fragility,"
Borradores de Economia
878, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos A. Arango & Oscar M. Valencia, 2015. "Macro-Prudential Policy under Moral Hazard and Financial Fragility," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012695, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2014.
"A leverage-based measure of financial instability,"
688, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2014. "A Leverage-Based Measure of Financial Instability," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 14/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Adrian, Tobias & Borowiecki, Karol Jan & Tepper, Alexander, 2018. "A Leverage-Based Measure of Financial Stability," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 1/2018, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Adrian, Tobias & Borowiecki, Karol Jan & Tepper, Alexander, 2018. "A Leverage-Based Measure of Financial Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 12676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rawley Z. Heimer & Alp Simsek, 2017. "Should Retail Investors' Leverage Be Limited?," NBER Working Papers 24176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & René Garcia & Sermin Gungor, 2015.
"Funding Liquidity, Market Liquidity and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns,"
Staff Working Papers
15-12, Bank of Canada.
- Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & René Garcia & Sermin Gungor, 2016. "Funding Liquidity, Market Liquidity and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-21, CIRANO.
- Carlos Arango & Oscar Valencia, 2015. "Macro-prudential Policies, Moral Hazard and Financial Fragility," IHEID Working Papers 06-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Florackis, Chris & Kostakis, Alexandros & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2011. "Transmission of macro-liquidity shocks to liquidity-sorted stock portfoliosâ€™ returns: The role of the financial crisis," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-31, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Vayanos, Dimitri & Wang, Jiang, 2013. "Market Liquidityâ€”Theory and Empirical Evidence ," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- René Aïd & Gilles Chemla & Arnaud Porchet & Nizar Touzi, 2011. "Hedging and Vertical Integration in Electricity Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(8), pages 1438-1452, August.
- Boudt, Kris & Paulus, Ellen C.S. & Rosenthal, Dale W.R., 2017.
"Funding liquidity, market liquidity and TED spread: A two-regime model,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 143-158.
- Kris Boudt & Ellen C.S. Paulus & Dale W.R. Rosenthal, 2013. "Funding liquidity, market liquidity and TED spread : A two-regime model," Working Paper Research 244, National Bank of Belgium.
- Gissler, Stefan, 2015. "Slow capital, fast prices: Shocks to funding liquidity and stock price reversals," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Florackis, Chris & Giorgioni, Gianluigi & Kostakis, Alexandros & Milas, Costas, 2014. "On stock market illiquidity and real-time GDP growth," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 210-229.
- Anne-Marie Rieu-Foucault, 2017. "Point sur la fourniture de liquidiÃ© publique," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-27, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Faia, Ester, 2013. "Capital regulation and monetary policy with fragile banks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 311-324.
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:8:y:2010:i:2-3:p:456-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.