Behaviorally Optimal Auction Design: Examples and Observations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent P. Crawford & Miguel A. Costa-Gomes & Nagore Iriberri, 2013. "Structural Models of Nonequilibrium Strategic Thinking: Theory, Evidence, and Applications," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(1), pages 5-62, March.
- repec:oup:oxford:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:541-571. is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Duke Kominers & Alexander Teytelboym & Vincent P Crawford, 2017. "An invitation to market design," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 541-571.
- Strzalecki, Tomasz, 2014. "Depth of reasoning and higher order beliefs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 108-122.
- Bolton, Gary E. & Ockenfels, Axel, 2012. "Behavioral economic engineering," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 665-676.
- Bayer, R.-C. & Renou, Ludovic, 2016. "Logical abilities and behavior in strategic-form games," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 39-59.
- Tore Ellingsen & Robert Östling, 2010.
"When Does Communication Improve Coordination?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1695-1724, September.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Östling, Robert, 2007. "When Does Communication Improve Coordination?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 680, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 13 Oct 2009.
- Todd R. Kaplan & Shmuel Zamir, 2014. "Advances in Auctions," Discussion Papers 1405, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Olga Gorelkina, 2015. "The Expected Externality Mechanism in a Level-k Environment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:191-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kota Murayama, 2015. "Robust Predictions under Finite Depth of Reasoning," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-28, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nagel, Rosemarie & Bühren, Christoph & Frank, Björn, 2017.
"Inspired and inspiring: Hervé Moulin and the discovery of the beauty contest game,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 191-207.
- Rosemarie Nagel & Christoph Bühren & Björn Frank, 2016. "Inspired and inspiring: Hervé Moulin and the discovery of the beauty contest game," Economics Working Papers 1539, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2016.
- Binswanger, Johannes & Prüfer, Jens, 2012. "Democracy, populism, and (un)bounded rationality," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 358-372.
- Andrew M. Davis & Elena Katok & Anthony M. Kwasnica, 2011. "Do Auctioneers Pick Optimal Reserve Prices?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(1), pages 177-192, January.
- Bartling, Björn & Netzer, Nick, 2016.
"An externality-robust auction: Theory and experimental evidence,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 186-204.
- Björn Bartling & Nick Netzer, 2013. "An externality-robust auction: theory and experimental evidence," ECON - Working Papers 153, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2016.
- Björn Bartling & Nick Netzer, 2014. "An Externality-Robust Auction: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 4771, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kneeland, Terri, 2017. "Mechanism design with level-k types: Theory and an application to bilateral trade," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-303, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kaplan, Todd R. & Zamir, Shmuel, 2015. "Advances in Auctions," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Crawford, Vincent P., 2017.
"Let׳s talk it over: Coordination via preplay communication with level-k thinking,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 20-31.
- Vincent P Crawford, 2007. "Let’s Talk It Over: Coordination Via Preplay Communication With Level-k Thinking," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001449, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Xiaochuan Huang & Takehito Masuda & Yoshitaka Okano & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2014.
"Cooperation among behaviorally heterogeneous players in social dilemma with stay or leave decisions,"
SDES-2014-7, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Feb 2015.
- Xiaochuan Huang & Takehito Masuda & Yoshitaka Okano & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2016. "Cooperation among behaviorally heterogeneous players in social dilemma with stay of leave decisions," KIER Working Papers 944, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:7:y:2009:i:2-3:p:377-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .