Inequality and Real Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis & Yu Zheng, 2018.
"The Price of Growth: Consumption Insurance in China 1989–2009,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 1-35, October.
- Yu Zheng & Raul Santaeulalia, 2016. "The Price of Growth: Consumption Insurance in China 1989-2009," 2016 Meeting Papers 826, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis & Yu Zheng, 2017. "The Price of Growth: Consumption Insurance in China 1989-2009," Working Papers 995, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül ; Zheng, Yu, 2016. "The Price of Growth: Consumption Insurance in China 1989-2009," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/13, European University Institute.
- Vitor F. Luz & Carlos E. da Costa, 2010.
"The Private Memory of Aggregate Shocks,"
2010 Meeting Papers
368, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da & Luz, Vitor Farinha, 2010. "The private memory of aggregate shocks," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 706, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Kollmann, Robert, 2009. "Household Heterogeneity and the Real Exchange Rate: Still a Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 7301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vitor F. Luz & Carlos E. da Costa, 2011. "Separability and Memory: Micro Causes, Macro Consequences," 2011 Meeting Papers 916, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hong-Ghi Min & Sang-Ook Shin & Judith A. McDonald, 2015. "Income Inequality and the Real Exchange Rate: Linkages and Evidence," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(1), pages 115-141, May.
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:6:y:2008:i:2-3:p:597-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.