Alfred Marshall Lecture: Growth, Unemployment, and Labor Market Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Westermark, Andreas, 2011.
"The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and staggered price and wage determination in a model with firm-specific labor,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 579-603, April.
- Mikael Carlsson & Andreas Westermark, 2011. "The new keynesian phillips curve and staggered price and wage determination in a model with firm-specific labor," Post-Print hal-00781342, HAL.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2012.
"Macroeconomic implications of the dynamics between power and trust: a theoretical formalisation of the ‘slippery slope’ framework,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2012_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2012. "Macroeconomic implications of the dynamics between power and trust: a theoretical formalisation of the ‘slippery slope’ framework," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 1012, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2010. "R&D, unemployment, and labor market policies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 198-205, August.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2011.
"Tax Morale, Entrepreneurship, and the Irregular Economy,"
Czech Economic Review,
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 116-131, August.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2011. "Tax Morale, Entrepreneurship, and the Irregular Economy," Working Papers 2011-01, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Stepanok, Ignat, 2018.
"A North–South model of trade with search unemployment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 546-566.
- Stepanok, Ignat, 2016. "A north-south model of trade with search unemployment," IAB Discussion Paper 201623, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- repec:eee:streco:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:34-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabien Tripier, 2009. "Croissance et chômage à long terme," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 189(3), pages 57-74.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2016. "Unemployment, underground economy and economic growth in a matching model of behavioural economics," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 63(2), pages 159-170, June.
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2011. "Labor market rigidity and productivity growth in a model of innovation-driven growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1058-1067, May.
- Lisi, G., 2011. "Entrepreneurship, On-the-job Search and Informal Jobs," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 9, pages 33-46.
- repec:spr:schmbr:v:18:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s41464-017-0035-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2014. "The interaction between trust and power: Effects on tax compliance and macroeconomic implications," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 24-33.
- Carlsson Mikael & Westermark Andreas, 2008. "Monetary Policy under Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-61, October.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2015.
"A matching model of endogenous growth and underground firms,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 11(4), pages 347-369, December.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2012. "A Matching Model of Endogenous Growth and Underground Firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Lisi, Gaetano & Pugno, Maurizio, 2015. "A Matching Model of Endogenous Growth and Underground Firms," MPRA Paper 63336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2010.
"The Underground Economy in a Matching Model of Endogenous Growth,"
2010-07, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Lisi, Gaetano & Pugno, Maurizio, 2011. "The Underground Economy in a Matching Model of Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 31312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maciej Bukowski & Grzegorz Koloch & Piotr Lewandowski, 2008. "Shocks and rigidities as determinants of the CEE labor markets’ performance - a panel SVECM approach -," IBS Working Papers 2/2008, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Maciej Bukowski & Grzegorz Koloch & Piotr Lewandowski, 2013. "Shocks and rigidities as determinants of CEE labour markets’ performance," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(3), pages 553-581, July.
More about this item
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:3:y:2005:i:2-3:p:236-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .