Alfred Marshall Lecture: Growth, Unemployment, and Labor Market Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Westermark, Andreas, 2011.
"The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and staggered price and wage determination in a model with firm-specific labor,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 579-603, April.
- Mikael Carlsson & Andreas Westermark, 2011. "The new keynesian phillips curve and staggered price and wage determination in a model with firm-specific labor," Post-Print hal-00781342, HAL.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2012.
"Macroeconomic implications of the dynamics between power and trust: a theoretical formalisation of the ‘slippery slope’ framework,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2012_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2012. "Macroeconomic implications of the dynamics between power and trust: a theoretical formalisation of the ‘slippery slope’ framework," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 1012, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2010. "R&D, unemployment, and labor market policies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 198-205, August.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2011.
"Tax Morale, Entrepreneurship, and the Irregular Economy,"
Czech Economic Review,
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 116-131, August.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2011. "Tax Morale, Entrepreneurship, and the Irregular Economy," Working Papers 2011-01, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Stepanok, Ignat, 2018.
"A North–South model of trade with search unemployment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 546-566.
- Stepanok, Ignat, 2016. "A north-south model of trade with search unemployment," IAB Discussion Paper 201623, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- repec:eee:streco:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:34-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabien Tripier, 2009. "Croissance et chômage à long terme," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 189(3), pages 57-74.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2016. "Unemployment, underground economy and economic growth in a matching model of behavioural economics," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 63(2), pages 159-170, June.
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2011. "Labor market rigidity and productivity growth in a model of innovation-driven growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1058-1067, May.
- Lisi, G., 2011. "Entrepreneurship, On-the-job Search and Informal Jobs," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 9, pages 33-46.
- repec:spr:schmbr:v:18:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s41464-017-0035-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2014. "The interaction between trust and power: Effects on tax compliance and macroeconomic implications," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 24-33.
- Carlsson Mikael & Westermark Andreas, 2008. "Monetary Policy under Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-61, October.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2015.
"A matching model of endogenous growth and underground firms,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 11(4), pages 347-369, December.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2012. "A Matching Model of Endogenous Growth and Underground Firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Lisi, Gaetano & Pugno, Maurizio, 2015. "A Matching Model of Endogenous Growth and Underground Firms," MPRA Paper 63336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2010.
"The Underground Economy in a Matching Model of Endogenous Growth,"
2010-07, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Lisi, Gaetano & Pugno, Maurizio, 2011. "The Underground Economy in a Matching Model of Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 31312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maciej Bukowski & Grzegorz Koloch & Piotr Lewandowski, 2008. "Shocks and rigidities as determinants of the CEE labor markets’ performance - a panel SVECM approach -," IBS Working Papers 2/2008, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Maciej Bukowski & Grzegorz Koloch & Piotr Lewandowski, 2013. "Shocks and rigidities as determinants of CEE labour markets’ performance," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(3), pages 553-581, July.
More about this item
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:3:y:2005:i:2-3:p:236-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.