The Lender of Last Resort: A Twenty-First Century Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ennis, Huberto M., 2016. "Models of Discount Window Lending: A Review," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 1-50.
- James T.E. Chapman & Antoine Martin, 2013.
"Rediscounting under Aggregate Risk with Moral Hazard,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(4), pages 651-674, June.
- James T. E. Chapman & Antoine Martin, 2007. "Rediscounting under aggregate risk with moral hazard," Staff Reports 296, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James T. E. Chapman & Antoine Martin, 2007. "Rediscounting Under Aggregate Risk with Moral Hazard," Staff Working Papers 07-51, Bank of Canada.
- Bignon, Vincent & Jobst, Clemens, 2017.
"Economic Crises and the Eligibility for the Lender of Last Resort: Evidence from Nineteenth Century France,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11737, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- V. Bignon & C. Jobst, 2017. "Economic Crises and the Eligibility for the Lender of Last Resort: Evidence from 19th century France," Working papers 618, Banque de France.
- Jobst, Clemens & Bignon, Vincent, 2017. "Economic crises and the eligiblity for the lender of last resort: evidence from 19th century France," Working Paper Series 2027, European Central Bank.
- Rob Nijskens & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2011.
"The Lender of Last Resort: Liquidity Provision versus the Possibility of Bailout,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Nijskens, R.G.M., 2010. "The Lender of Last Resort : Liquidity Provision Versus the Possibility of Bail-out," Discussion Paper 2010-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Nijskens, Rob, 2010. "The lender of last resort: liquidity provision versus the possibility of bail-out," CEPR Discussion Papers 7674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ratnovski, Lev, 2013.
"Liquidity and transparency in bank risk management,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 422-439.
- Lev Ratnovski, 2013. "Liquidity and Transparency in Bank Risk Management," IMF Working Papers 13/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Frederic Malherbe, 2014. "Self-Fulfilling Liquidity Dry-Ups," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(2), pages 947-970, April.
- repec:bis:bisqtr:1812h is not listed on IDEAS
- Carla Soares & Diana Bonfim & Nuno Alves, 2016. "Surviving the perfect storm: the role of the lender of last resort," Working Papers w201617, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2012.
"Bagehot for beginners: the making of lender‐of‐last‐resort operations in the mid‐nineteenth century,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 65(2), pages 580-608, May.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2009. "Bagehot for beginners: The making of lending of last resort operations in the mid-19th century," Working Paper 2009/22, Norges Bank.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2012. "Bagehot for Beginners : The Making of Lender of Last Resort Operations in the Mid-Nineteenth Century," Post-Print halshs-00844045, HAL.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2009.
"Bagehot for beginners: The making of lending of last resort operations in the mid-19th century,"
2009/22, Norges Bank.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2012. "Bagehot for beginners: The Making of Lending of Last Resort Operations in the Mid-19th Century," Post-Print hal-01410545, HAL.
- Skeie, David R., 2008. "Banking with nominal deposits and inside money," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 562-584, October.
- Spiros Bougheas & Alan Kirman, 2015. "Bank Insolvencies, Priority Claims and Systemic Risk," Discussion Papers 2015/08, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Paul Tucker, 2014. "The lender of last resort and modern central banking: principles and reconstruction," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Re-thinking the lender of last resort, volume 79, pages 10-42 Bank for International Settlements.
- Weber, Patrick, 2015. "Does the Eurosystem's lender of last resort facility has a structurally di fferent option value across banks?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113123, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ewerhart, C. & Valla, N., 2008.
"Financial market liquidity and the lender of last resort,"
Financial Stability Review,
Banque de France, issue 11, pages 133-148, February.
- Ewerhart, C. & Valla, N., 2007. "Financial Market Liquidity and the Lender of Last Resort," Working papers 178, Banque de France.
- Germana Corrado, 2011. "Modeling Guarantees, Over-Indebtedness and Financial Crises in an Open Economy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 147-172.
- Niinimaki, J.-P., 2012. "Hidden loan losses, moral hazard and financial crises," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14.
- Niinimäki, J.-P., 2009. "Does collateral fuel moral hazard in banking?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 514-521, March.
- Oet, Mikhail V. & Ong, Stephen J., 2015. "From Organization to Activity in the US Collateralized Interbank Market," Working Papers (Old Series) 1529, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Nikolaou, Kleopatra, 2009. "Liquidity (risk) concepts: definitions and interactions," Working Paper Series 1008, European Central Bank.
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:2:y:2004:i:6:p:1085-1115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.