Inequity Aversion, Financial Markets, and Output Fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amrei Lahno & Marta Serra-Garcia, 2015. "Peer effects in risk taking: Envy or conformity?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 73-95, February.
- Klaus M. Schmidt, 2011.
"Social Preferences and Competition,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 207-231, August.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009. "Social Preferences and Competition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 298, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Social Preferences and Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 11313, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2011. "Social preferences and competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 19766, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lahno, Amrei M., 2014. "Social anchor effects in decision-making under ambiguity," Discussion Papers in Economics 20960, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Baghestanian, Sascha & Gortner, Paul J. & van der Weele, Joël J., 2014. "Peer effects and risk sharing in experimental asset markets," SAFE Working Paper Series 67, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Fabio Maccheroni Jr. & Massimo Marinacci Jr. & Aldo Rustichini Jr., 2014. "Pride and Diversity in Social Economies," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 237-271, November.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:2:y:2004:i:2-3:p:229-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.