Joseph Schumpeter Lecture: The Size of Countries: Does it Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fedotenkov, Igor, 2015. "International Trade and Migration: Why Do Migrants Choose Small Countries?," MPRA Paper 66035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Stermsek, Marko, 2014.
"The Economics of Secession – Analysing the economic impact of the collapse of the former Yugoslavia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marko Stermšek, 2014. "The economics of secession. Analysing the economic impact of the collapse of the former Yugoslavia," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1408, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Alberto Alesina & Caterina Gennaioli & Stefania Lovo, 2014.
"Public Goods and Ethnic Diversity: Evidence from Deforestation in Indonesia,"
NBER Working Papers
20504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Caterina Gennaioli & Stefania Lovo, 2015. "Public goods and ethnic diversity: evidence from deforestation in Indonesia," GRI Working Papers 166, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Alberto Alesina & Caterina Gennaioli & Stefania Lovo, 2016. "Public Goods and Ethnic Diversity: Evidence from Deforestation in Indonesia," Working Papers 80, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Mahmoud M. Sabra, 2016. "Government size, country size, openness and economic growth in selected MENA countries," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(1), pages 39-45, April.
- Han, Yutao & Pieretti, Patrice & Zanaj, Skerdilajda & Zou, Benteng, 2014.
"Asymmetric competition among nation states: A differential game approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 71-79.
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj & Benteng Zou, 2011. "Asymmetric Competition among Nation States. A differential game approach," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Han, Yutao & Pieretti, Patrice & Zanaj, Skerdilajda & Zou, Benteng, 2014. "Asymmetric competition among Nation States: a differential game approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 460, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Hoso, Jasmin, 2016. "Empirical Analysis Of Demand For Roof Tiles: Example Of Tondach Company," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 7(1), pages 61-70.
- Symeou, Pavlos C. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2014. "Fixed voice telephony in economies of different sizes: When industry policy meets technological change," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 273-286.
- Sitthiyot, Thitithep & Holasut, Kanyarat, 2016. "On Income Inequality and Population Size," MPRA Paper 73684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Ravinesh Kumar & Radika Kumar, 2012. "Exploring sectoral elasticity vis-à-vis per worker income with a focus to agriculture: a study of Sub-Saharan Africa," African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 27-48.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Siegmann, Arjen, 2014. "Can European bank bailouts work?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 334-349.
- repec:jis:ejistu:y:2017:i:02:id:416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jerg Gutmann & Stefan Voigt, 2015. "The Rule of Law: Measurement and Deep Roots," CESifo Working Paper Series 5670, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:1:y:2003:i:2-3:p:301-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.