The Maker Movement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:bushor:v:60:y:2017:i:6:p:783-794 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:bushor:v:60:y:2017:i:6:p:807-817 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2542-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Welter, Friederike & May-Strobl, Eva & Wolter, Hans-Jürgen & Günterberg, Brigitte, 2014. "Mittelstand im Wandel," IfM-Materialien 232, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- repec:eee:bushor:v:60:y:2017:i:6:p:795-805 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMake magazine; Maker Faire; maker movement;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:inntgg:v:7:y:2012:i:3:p:11-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .