Impact Investing: Transforming How We Make Money while Making a Difference
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana M. Hechavarría & Siri A. Terjesen & Amy E. Ingram & Maija Renko & Rachida Justo & Amanda Elam, 2017. "Taking care of business: the impact of culture and gender on entrepreneurs’ blended value creation goals," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 225-257, January.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Giulio Pasi & Maria Cesira Urzi Brancati, 2017. "The potential and impact of ICT-enabled Social Innovation to promote social investment in the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC108517, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Edward T. Jackson, 2013. "Evaluating social impact bonds: questions, challenges, innovations, and possibilities in measuring outcomes in impact investing," Community Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 608-616, December.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:154-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Laurent Viviani & Carole Maurel, 2018. "Performance of impact investing: A value creation approach," Post-Print halshs-01717992, HAL.
- Anna Höchstädter & Barbara Scheck, 2015. "What’s in a Name: An Analysis of Impact Investing Understandings by Academics and Practitioners," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 449-475, December.
- Nino Antadze & Frances R. Westley, 2012. "Impact Metrics for Social Innovation: Barriers or Bridges to Radical Change?," Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 133-150, October.
- Edward T. Jackson, 2013. "Interrogating the theory of change: evaluating impact investing where it matters most," Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 95-110, April.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Giulio Pasi & Fabienne Abadie & Csaba Kucsera & Marco Virginillo, 2017. "Exploring the role of ICT-Enabled Social Innovation to support the modernisation of EU Social Protection Systems: findings and insights from analysis of case studies in fourteen Member States," JRC Working Papers JRC106484, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sean Geobey & Frances R. Westley & Olaf Weber, 2012. "Enabling Social Innovation through Developmental Social Finance," Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 151-165, October.
- Marguerite Mendell & Erica Barbosa, 2013. "Impact investing: a preliminary analysis of emergent primary and secondary exchange platforms," Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 111-123, April.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:21-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnim Wiek & Olaf Weber, 2014. "Sustainability challenges and the ambivalent role of the financial sector," Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 9-20, January.
- Clarkin John E. & L. Cangioni Carole, 2016. "Impact Investing: A Primer and Review of the Literature," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 135-173, April.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:6:p:929-956 is not listed on IDEAS
- Plotnieks Dāvis, 2014. "Mechanisms Fostering Social Entrepreneurship as Potential Instruments for Economic Development: The Eastern Partnership Perspective," Baltic Journal of European Studies, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(2), pages 1-16, October.
- Mendoza-Abarca, Karla I. & Anokhin, Sergey & Zamudio, César, 2015. "Uncovering the influence of social venture creation on commercial venture creation: A population ecology perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 793-807.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Luigi Geppert & Cristiano Codagnone, 2017. "i-FRAME â€“ Assessing impacts of social policy innovation in the EU: Proposed methodological framework to evaluate socio-economic returns on investment of social policy innovations," JRC Working Papers JRC108078, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chao Li, Shangchao Liu, 2014. "Low-income Settlement Reconstruction and Subjective Well-being - Based on Six Cities' Sample Survey in Liaoning Province," The Northeast Asian Economic Review, ERINA - Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia, vol. 2(1), pages 1-17, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:inntgg:v:6:y:2011:i:3:p:9-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .