NGO Influence in International Environmental Negotiations: A Framework for Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Böhmelt & Carola Betzold, 2013. "The impact of environmental interest groups in international negotiations: Do ENGOs induce stronger environmental commitments?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 127-151, May.
- Kenneth Abbott & Duncan Snidal, 2010. "International regulation without international government: Improving IO performance through orchestration," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 315-344, September.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "International policy entrepreneurship and production of international public goods: the case of multilateral trade regime," MPRA Paper 80819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katharina Rietig, 2011. "The influence of academics as insidernongovernmental actors in the Post-Kyoto Protocol Climate Change Negotiations: a matter of timing, network and policyentrepreneurial capabilities," GRI Working Papers 58, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:18:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10784-017-9369-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hrabanski, Marie & Bidaud, Cécile & Le Coq, Jean-François & Méral, Philippe, 2013. "Environmental NGOs, policy entrepreneurs of market-based instruments for ecosystem services? A comparison of Costa Rica, Madagascar and France," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 124-132.
- Nilsson, Adriana, 2017. "Making norms to tackle global challenges: The role of Intergovernmental Organisations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 171-181.
- Tobias Böhmelt, 2013. "A closer look at the information provision rationale: Civil society participation in states’ delegations at the UNFCCC," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 55-80, March.
- Brendan Coolsaet & John Pitseys, 2015. "Fair and Equitable Negotiations? African Influence and the International Access and Benefit-Sharing Regime," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 15(2), pages 38-56, May.
- Neda Zawahri & Oliver Hensengerth, 2012. "Domestic environmental activists and the governance of the Ganges and Mekong Rivers in India and China," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 269-298, September.
- Jonathan W. Kuyper & Karin Bäckstrand, 2016. "Accountability and Representation: Nonstate Actors in UN Climate Diplomacy," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 16(2), pages 61-81, May.
- Naghmeh Nasiritousi & Mattias Hjerpe & Björn-Ola Linnér, 2016. "The roles of non-state actors in climate change governance: understanding agency through governance profiles," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 109-126, February.
- Leah C. Stokes & Noelle E. Selin, 2016. "The mercury game: evaluating a negotiation simulation that teaches students about science-policy interactions," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 597-605, September.
- Katharina Rietig, 2011. "Public pressure versus lobbying � how do Environmental NGOs matter most in climate negotiations?," GRI Working Papers 70, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Mola-Yudego, Blas & Gritten, David, 2010. "Determining forest conflict hotspots according to academic and environmental groups," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(8), pages 575-580, October.
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11558-016-9262-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Dauvergne & Jennifer Clapp, 2016. "Researching Global Environmental Politics in the 21st Century," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Grottke Markus & Kittl Maximilian, 2013. "Komplexität im Steuerrecht – Zentrale politökonomische Theorien im Lichte einer empirischen Ursachenforschung mit Hilfe von Process Tracing / Tax complexity in emergence – pivotal political-economic t," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 64(1), pages 163-194, January.
- Katarina Buhr & Susanna Roth & Peter Stigson, 2014. "Climate Change Politics through a Global Pledge-and-Review Regime: Positions among Negotiators and Stakeholders," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-18, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:glenvp:v:1:y:2001:i:4:p:65-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .