Economic Integration and Changes in the Business Cycle in East Asia: Is the Region Decoupling from the Rest of the World?-super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2010.
"East Asia in World Trade: The Decoupling Fallacy, Crisis, and Policy Challenges,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2010. "East Asia in World Trade: The Decoupling Fallacy, Crisis and Policy Challenges," Departmental Working Papers 2010-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2010. "Macroeconomic interdependence in East Asia," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 219-227, December.
- Soumyananda Dinda, 2014.
"China integrates Asia with the world: an empirical study,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 70-89, May.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2012. "China Integrates Asia with the World: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 63952, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Nov 2014.
- Changmo Ahn & Gyemin Lee & Dongkoo Chang, "undated". "The Global Financial Crisis and Transmission Channels: An International Network Analysis," Working Papers wp07, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2011. "China’s Trade in Asia and the World: Long run Relation with Short run Dynamics," MPRA Paper 30664, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2011.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2011.
"Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 10(1), pages 65-95, Winter/Sp.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2010. "Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 56, Asian Development Bank.
- Mia Mikic & Mochamad Pasha (ed.), 2011. "Fighting Irrelevance: The Role of Regional Trade Agreements in International Production Networks in Asia," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2597.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Obashi, Ayako, 2011.
"Production Networks in East Asia: What We Know So Far,"
ADBI Working Papers
320, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Microeconomics Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Trade Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Selover, David D. & Yagihashi, Takeshi, 2015. "Examining industrial interdependence between Japan and South Korea: A FAVAR approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 67-87.
- Trancoso, Tiago, 2014. "Emerging markets in the global economic network: Real(ly) decoupling?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 395(C), pages 499-510.
- Berdiev, Aziz N. & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization in Asia-Pacific: New evidence from wavelet analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 20-33.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2017.
"China's evolving role in global production networks: implications for Trump's trade war,"
Departmental Working Papers
2017-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2017. "China’s evolving role in global production networks: Implications for Trump’s trade war," Discussion Paper Series 34, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jun 2017.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Hal Hill, 2010. "Asian trade: long-term patterns and key policy issues," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 24(2), pages 52-82, November.
- Sylvain Leduc & Mark M. Spiegel, 2013.
"Is Asia Decoupling from the United States (Again)?,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 345-369, August.
- Leduc, Sylvain & Spiegel, Mark M., 2013. "Is Asia Decoupling from the United States (Again)?," Working Paper Series 2013-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Azis, Iwan J., 2013. "Inadequate Regional Financial Safety Nets Reflect Complacency," ADBI Working Papers 411, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Romain A Duval & Kevin C Cheng & Kum Hwa Oh & Richa Saraf & Dulani Seneviratne, 2014. "Trade Integration and Business Cycle Synchronization; A Reappraisal with Focus on Asia," IMF Working Papers 14/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Lillie Lam & James Yetman, 2013. "Asia's Decoupling: Fact, Fairytale or Forecast?," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 321-344, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:8:y:2009:i:1:p:107-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.