Globalization and Disease: The Case of SARS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- UNITA Lucian & STRACIUC Oreste & MAGHIAR T. Traian & BORZA Ciprian Tudor, 2009. "Relationship And Causality Between Economic Growth Rate And Certain Diseases In The European Union," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 478-484, May.
- Laura Savu & Bogdan Copcea, 2018. "The Relationship Between Healthcare And Growth In Oecd Eastern European Countries," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 92-101, August.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2008.
"Roads out of poverty? Assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 277-295, June.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2005. "Roads out of poverty? assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3490, The World Bank.
- Pierre Richard AGÉNOR & Nihal BAYRAKTAR & Karim EL AYNAOUI, 2010. "Roads out of Poverty? Assessing the Link between Aid, Public Investment, Growth and Poverty Reduction," EcoMod2004 330600003, EcoMod.
- Tiago Sequeira, 2004.
"Mortality Rate and Property Rights in a Model with Human Capital and R&D,"
Development and Comp Systems
0408010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2004. "Mortality rate and property rights in a model with human capital and R&D," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp455, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Christopher Ball & John Creedy & Grant Scobie, 2015.
"Long-run Fiscal Projections under Uncertainty: The Case of New Zealand,"
Treasury Working Paper Series
15/10, New Zealand Treasury.
- Ball, Christopher & Creedy, John & Scobie, Grant, 2015. "Long-run Fiscal Projections under Uncertainty: The Case of New Zealand," Working Paper Series 4756, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "Valuing health impacts of the workers in Bangladesh due to air pollution," MPRA Paper 50697, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 May 2011.
- Karl Claxton & Mark Sculpher & Stuart Carroll, 2011. "Value-based pricing for pharmaceuticals: Its role, specification and prospects in a newly devolved NHS," Working Papers 060cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2002. "Climate, Development And Malaria: An Application Of Fund," Working Papers FNU-16, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2002.
- Christopher P. P. Shafuda & Utpal Kumar De, 2020. "Government expenditure on human capital and growth in Namibia: a time series analysis," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 9(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Boachie, Micheal Kofi, 2015. "Effect of health on economic growth in Ghana:An application of ARDL bounds test to cointegration," MPRA Paper 67201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josue Mbonigaba & Akinola Gbenga Wilfred, 2019. "Productivity effects of human capital: an empirical investigation of health and higher education in South Africa," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics and Business, vol. 37(1), pages 277-301.
- Hongyi Li & Huang Liang, 2010. "Health, education, and economic growth in East Asia," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 110-131, June.
- Bell, Clive & Gersbach, Hans, 2013.
"Growth and enduring epidemic diseases,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 2083-2103.
- Clive Bell & Hans Gersbach, 2006. "Growth and Enduring Epidemic Diseases," CESifo Working Paper Series 1729, CESifo.
- Clive Bell & Hans Gersbach, 2006. "Growth and Enduring Epidemic Diseases," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/57, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Sibel Bali Eryigit & Kadir Yasin Eryigit & Ufuk Selen, 2012. "The Long-Run Linkages Between Education, Health And Defence Expenditures And Economic Growth: Evidence From Turkey," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 559-574, December.
- Natacha Raffin, 2012. "Children’s environmental health, education, and economic development," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 45(3), pages 996-1022, August.
- Néstor Duch, 2005. "Vertical linkages, agglomeration and the organization of production in European regions," Working Papers 2005/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Oscar IvÃ¡n AVILA MONTEALEGRE, 2010. "A model of longevity, human capital and growth," Archivos de EconomÃa 008851, Departamento Nacional de PlaneaciÃ³n.
- Julio E. Romero-Prieto, 2016.
"Aspectos socieconÃ³micos de la mortalidad en el Pacifico colombiano,"
Revista EconomÃa y RegiÃ³n, Universidad TecnolÃ³gica de BolÃvar, vol. 10(2), pages 75-124, December.
- Julio E. Romero-Prieto, 2016. "Aspectos socioeconÃ³micos de la mortalidad en el PacÃfico colombiano," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre EconomÃa Regional y Urbana 014637, Banco de la RepÃºblica - EconomÃa Regional.
- iheoma, nonso, 2012. "Social Spending and Human Development in Selected West African Countries," MPRA Paper 42139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yashobanta, Yashobanta Parida & smruti, Smruti Ranjan Behera, 2012. "Causal Link between Central Government Revenue and Expenditure: Evidence for India," MPRA Paper 43072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:3:y:2004:i:1:p:113-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ann Olson (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.