What to Do with the Chiang Mai Initiative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1984. "The Role of Energy in Productivity Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 26-30, May.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2006.
"Why Did Japan'S Tfp Growth Slow Down In The Lost Decade? An Empirical Analysis Based On Firm-Level Data Of Manufacturing Firms,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(2), pages 195-228.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2004. "Why Did Japan's TFP Growth Slow Down in the Lost Decade?: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data of Manufacturing Firms," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-50, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2005. "Why Did Japan's TFP Growth Slow Down in the Lost Decade? An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data of Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 05004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Roberto Cardarelli & Lusine Lusinyan, 2015. "U.S. Total Factor Productivity Slowdown; Evidence from the U.S. States," IMF Working Papers 15/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Evridiki Tsounta, 2014. "Slowdown in Emerging Markets; Sign of a Bumpy Road Ahead?," IMF Working Papers 14/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Masahiro Kuroda & Kazuyuki Motohashi & Kazushige Shimpo, 2007. "Investigating Productivity Slowdown in the 1990s by using the KLEM Database in Japan," Chapters,in: Productivity in Asia, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1984. "The Role of Energy in Productivity Growth," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 11-26.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choong Yong Ahn & Inkyo Cheong, 2007. "A Search For Closer Economic Relations In East Asia," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(2), pages 173-190.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010. "How Asia Can Benefit from the European Experience," Chapters,in: Asian Regionalism in the World Economy, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:2:y:2003:i:1:p:1-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .