How Can the Effects of the Introduction of a New Airline on a National Airline Network be Measured? A Time Series Approach for the Ryanair Case in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibbons, Stephen & Machin, Stephen, 2005.
"Valuing rail access using transport innovations,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 148-169, January.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Machin, Stephen, 2004. "Valuing rail access using transport innovations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19989, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steve Gibbons & Stephen Machin, 2004. "Valuing Rail Access Using Transport Innovations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0611, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Denis Conniffe & David Duffy, 1999. "Irish House Price Indices — Methodological Issues," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(4), pages 403-423.
- Robert Armstrong & Daniel Rodríguez, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Accessibility Benefits of Commuter Rail in Eastern Massachusetts using Spatial Hedonic Price Functions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 21-43, January.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Dean H. Gatzlaff & Marc T. Smith, 1993. "The Impact of the Miami Metrorail on the Value of Residences near Station Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 54-66.
- Bae, Chang-Hee Christine & Jun, Myung-Jin & Park, Hyeon, 2003. "The impact of Seoul's subway Line 5 on residential property values," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 85-94, April.
- Baum-Snow, Nathaniel & Kahn, Matthew E., 2000. "The effects of new public projects to expand urban rail transit," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 241-263, August.
- Bowes, David R. & Ihlanfeldt, Keith R., 2001. "Identifying the Impacts of Rail Transit Stations on Residential Property Values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, July.
- Stephen Gibbons & Stephen Machin, 2008. "Valuing school quality, better transport, and lower crime: evidence from house prices," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 99-119, spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fageda, Xavier, 2014.
"What hurts the dominant airlines at hub airports?,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 177-189.
- Xavier Fageda, 2014. "“What hurts the dominant airlines at hub airports?”," IREA Working Papers 201414, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:190-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- JosÃ© I. Castillo-Manzano & Mercedes Castro-NuÃ±o & Lourdes Lopez-Valpuesta, 2015. "The relationship between public and private bicycle use: the case of Seville," ERSA conference papers ersa15p206, European Regional Science Association.
- Daniel Albalate del sol, 2015. "Evaluating HSR availability on Tourism: Evidence from Spanish Provinces and Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa15p288, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:263-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.