Liberalisation of the European Ramp-handling Market: A Transaction Cost Assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin, 2005.
"The private and public insurance value of conservative biodiversity management,"
UFZ Discussion Papers
27/2005, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2006. "The Private and Public Insurance Value of Conservative Biodiversity Management," Working Paper Series in Economics 33, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merkert, Rico & Cowie, Jonathan, 2012. "A quantitative cross-modal analysis of transportation firmsâ€™ transaction costs â€“ Are airlines any different?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 3-8.
- Burghouwt, Guillaume & Poort, Joost & Ritsema, Hendriena, 2014. "Lessons learnt from the market for air freight ground handling at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 56-63.
- Starkie, David, 2012. "European airports and airlines: Evolving relationships and the regulatory implications," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 40-49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:43:y:2009:i:1:p:105-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .