Assessing the Marginal Infrastructure Maintenance Wear and Tear Costs for Britain's Railway Network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bugarinovic, Mirjana & Boskovic, Branislav, 2015. "A systems approach to access charges in unbundling railways," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 848-860.
- Smith, Andrew S.J., 2012. "The application of stochastic frontier panel models in economic regulation: Experience from the European rail sector," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 503-515.
- Odolinski , Kristofer & Nilsson , Jan-Eric, 2016. "Estimating the marginal maintenance cost of rail infrastructure usage in Sweden: does more data make a difference?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:27, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Andersson, Mats & Björklund, Gunilla, 2012. "Marginal railway track renewal costs: a survival data approach," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:29, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Heike Link & Dominika Kalinowska & Uwe Kunert & Sabine Radke, 2009. "Wegekosten und Wegekostendeckung des Straßen- und Schienenverkehrs in Deutschland 2007: Endbericht; Forschungsprojekt im Auftrag des BGL, ADAC und BDI," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 53, number pbk53, December.
- Andersson, Mats & Björklund, Gunilla & Haraldsson, Mattias, 2016. "Marginal railway track renewal costs: A survival data approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 68-77.
- repec:exl:1trans:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:139-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2009. "Track wear-and-tear cost by traffic class: Functional form, zero output levels and marginal cost pricing recovery on the French rail network," Working Papers halshs-00574977, HAL.
- Chris Nash, 2011. "Competition and Regulation in Rail Transport," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 33 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sanchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, Jose J., 2016. "Rail access charges and internal competition in high speed trains," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 184-195.
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:10:y:2017:i:c:p:8-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gillies-Smith, Andrew & Wheat, Phill, 2016. "Do network industries plan to eliminate inefficiencies in response to regulatory pressure? The case of railways in Great Britain," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PB), pages 165-173.
- Sánchez-Borràs, Marta & Nash, Chris & Abrantes, Pedro & López-Pita, Andrés, 2010. "Rail access charges and the competitiveness of high speed trains," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 102-109, March.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:46-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Mats & Smith, Andrew & Wikberg, Åsa & Wheat, Phill, 2012. "Estimating the marginal cost of railway track renewals using corner solution models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 954-964.
- Odolinski, Kristofer, 2016. "The impact of axle loads on rail infrastructure maintenance costs," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:21, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:167-191 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:42:y:2008:i:2:p:189-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .