Assessing the Marginal Infrastructure Maintenance Wear and Tear Costs for Britain's Railway Network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 1996. "Alcohol policies and highway vehicle fatalities," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 435-454, August.
- Garbacz, Christopher, 1991. "Impact of the New Zealand Seat Belt Law," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 310-316, April.
- Aaron S. Edlin, 1999.
"Per-Mile Premiums for Auto Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
6934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron S. Edlin, 1999. "Per-Mile Premiums for Auto Insurance," Law and Economics 9902002, EconWPA.
- Aaron S. Edlin, 2003. "Per-Mile Premiums for Auto Insurance," Law and Economics 0303001, EconWPA.
- Aaron S. Edlin., 1999. "Per-Mile Premiums for Auto Insurance," Economics Working Papers 99-262, University of California at Berkeley.
- Sass, Tim R & Zimmerman, Paul R, 2000. "Motorcycle Helmet Laws and Motorcyclist Fatalities," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 195-215, November.
- P. A. Scuffham, 2003. "Economic factors and traffic crashes in New Zealand," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 179-188.
- Lindgren, Bjorn & Stuart, Charles, 1980. "The Effects of Traffic Safety Regulation in Sweden," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 412-427, April.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2003. "Cluster-Sample Methods in Applied Econometrics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 133-138, May.
- Garbacz, Christopher, 1990. "Estimating seat belt effectiveness with seat belt usage data from the Centers for Disease Control," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 83-88, September.
- Evans, William N & Graham, John D, 1991. "Risk Reduction or Risk Compensation? The Case of Mandatory Safety-Belt Use Laws," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 61-73, January.
- Peter Asch & David T. Levy, 1987. "Does the minimum drinking age affect traffic fatalities?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 180-192.
- Kopits, Elizabeth & Cropper, Maureen, 2003. "Traffic fatalities and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3035, The World Bank.
- Dee, Thomas S., 1999. "State alcohol policies, teen drinking and traffic fatalities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 289-315, May.
- Sen, Anindya, 2001. "An Empirical Test of the Offset Hypothesis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 481-510, October.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1975. "The Effects of Automobile Safety Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 677-725, August.
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2003. "The Effects of Mandatory Seat Belt Laws on Driving Behavior and Traffic Fatalities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 828-843, November.
- William N. Evans & Thomas S. Dee, 2001. "Behavior Policies and Teen Traffic Safety," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 91-96, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heike Link & Dominika Kalinowska & Uwe Kunert & Sabine Radke, 2009. "Wegekosten und Wegekostendeckung des Straßen- und Schienenverkehrs in Deutschland 2007: Endbericht; Forschungsprojekt im Auftrag des BGL, ADAC und BDI," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 53, number pbk53.
- repec:exl:1trans:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:139-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Nash, 2011.
"Competition and Regulation in Rail Transport,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 33
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Marc Ivaldi & Catherine Vibes, 2011. "The industrial organization of competition in local bus services," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00684161, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:10:y:2017:i:c:p:8-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gillies-Smith, Andrew & Wheat, Phill, 2016. "Do network industries plan to eliminate inefficiencies in response to regulatory pressure? The case of railways in Great Britain," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PB), pages 165-173.
- Sánchez-Borràs, Marta & Nash, Chris & Abrantes, Pedro & López-Pita, Andrés, 2010. "Rail access charges and the competitiveness of high speed trains," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 102-109, March.
- Andersson, Mats & Smith, Andrew & Wikberg, Åsa & Wheat, Phill, 2012. "Estimating the marginal cost of railway track renewals using corner solution models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 954-964.
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:167-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bugarinovic, Mirjana & Boskovic, Branislav, 2015. "A systems approach to access charges in unbundling railways," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 848-860.
- Smith, Andrew S.J., 2012. "The application of stochastic frontier panel models in economic regulation: Experience from the European rail sector," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 503-515.
- Odolinski , Kristofer & Nilsson , Jan-Eric, 2016. "Estimating the marginal maintenance cost of rail infrastructure usage in Sweden: does more data make a difference?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:27, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Andersson, Mats & Björklund, Gunilla, 2012. "Marginal railway track renewal costs: a survival data approach," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:29, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Andersson, Mats & Björklund, Gunilla & Haraldsson, Mattias, 2016. "Marginal railway track renewal costs: A survival data approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 68-77.
- Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sanchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, Jose J., 2016. "Rail access charges and internal competition in high speed trains," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 184-195.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:46-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Odolinski, Kristofer, 2016. "The impact of axle loads on rail infrastructure maintenance costs," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:21, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:42:y:2008:i:2:p:189-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .