L'Attractivité Comparée Des Investissements Directs Étrangers De La Tunisie Et De La Hongrie
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttilä, Jukka & Rautava, Jouko, 2001. "Money, barter and inflation in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Susan J Linz & Gary Krueger, 1998.
"Enterprise Restructuring in Russia's Transition Economy: Formal and Informal Mechanisms,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, pages 5-52.
- Susan J. Linz & Gary Krueger, 1998. "Enterprise Restructuring in Russia's Transition Economy: Formal and Informal Mechanisms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 152, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sergei Aukutsionek, 1998. "Industrial barter in Russia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 179-188.
- Brian Pinto & Vladimir Drebentsov & Alexander Morozov, 2000. "Give Macroeconomic Stability and Growth in Russia a Chance," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(2), pages 297-324, July.
- S.I. Boyarchenko & S.Z. Levendorskii, 2000. "Search-Money-and-Barter Models of Financial Stabilization," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 332, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999.
"An Essay on Fiscal Federalism,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 1120-1149.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1998. "Child labor : cause, consequence, and cure, with remarks on International Labor Standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2027, The World Bank.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttila, Jukka, 2004.
"Money, barter, and inflation in Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 297-314.
- Anne-Celia Disdier & Thierry Mayer, 2003. "How Different is Eastern Europe? Structure and Determinants of Location Choices by French Firms in Eastern and Western Europe," Working Papers 2003-13, CEPII research center.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Thierry Mayer, 2004. "How Different is Eastern Europe? Structure and determinants of location choices by French firms in Eastern and Western Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00268769, HAL.
- Claudia M. Buch & Ralph P. Heinrich & Lusine Lusinyan & Mechthild Schrooten, 2000. "Russia's Debt Crisis and the Unofficial Economy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 208, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bernhard Seidel & Mechthild Schrooten, 2000. "Fiscal Federalism and Financial Resources for Regional Development - Co-operative and Competitive Models: The International Experience - an Example for Russia?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 220, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä & Jouko Rautava, 2002. "Money, Barter and Inflation in Russia," Macroeconomics 0209009, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsINVESTISSEMENTS DIRECTS ÉTRANGERS; HONGRIE; TUNISIE;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:19:y:2004:p:105-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .