The Development Of Entrepreneurship During The Economic And Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhargava, Alok, 2008. "Globalization, Literacy Levels, and Economic Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 004, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Li, Cindy, 2013. "Shadow banking in China: expanding scale, evolving structure," Asia Focus, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Apr.
- Paul D. Deng & Gary H. Jefferson, 2011.
"Explaining Spatial Convergence of China's Industrial Productivity,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73, pages 818-832, December.
- Paul Deng & Gary Jefferson, 2011. "Explaining Spatial Convergence of China’s Industrial Productivity," Working Papers 32, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Chen, Shiyi & Jefferson, Gary H. & Zhang, Jun, 2011. "Structural change, productivity growth and industrial transformation in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 133-150, March.
- Jefferson, Gary H., 2002. "China's evolving (implicit) economic constitution," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 394-401, December.
- Gary H Jefferson, 2008. "How Has China's Economic Emergence Contributed to the Field of Economics?," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 50(2), pages 167-209, June.
- Jiahua Pan & Jonathan Phillips & Ying Chen, 2008. "China's balance of emissions embodied in trade: approaches to measurement and allocating international responsibility," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 354-376, Summer.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepeneurship; entrepreneurial skills; entrpreneurial training; economic crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tig:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:3:p:40-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.