Women As An Advertising Target Versus Women As An Advertising Tool
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Prusa, 2005. "Anti-dumping: A Growing Problem in International Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 683-700, May.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004.
"Anti-dumping: What are the Numbers to Discuss at Doha?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 403-433, March.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004. "Anti-dumping: What are the numbers to discuss at Doha?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9831, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jørgen Ulff-Møller Nielsen & Aleksander Rutkowski, 2005. "The EU Anti-dumping Policy Towards Russia and China: Product Quality and the Choice of an Analogue Country," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 103-136, January.
- Simon J. Evenett & Edwin Vermulst, 2005. "The Politicisation of EC Anti-dumping Policy: Member States, Their Votes and the European Commission," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 701-717, May.
- Fredrik Erixon & Patrick Messerlin, 2009. "Containing Sino-European Protectionism," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 83-85, March.
- Kenneth Chan, 2010. "Images, visibility and the prospects of soft power of the EU in Asia: the case of China," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 133-147, July.
More about this item
Keywordswomen; advertising; magazines; gender;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tig:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:3:p:10-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.