Insurance Agents In The Sale Of Insurance Â€“ Competence, Responsibility And Limitations Through Legislation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- EMROUZNEJAD, Ali & ROSTAMY-MALKHALIFEH, Mohsen & HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2012. "General and multiplicative non-parametric corporate performance models with interval ratio data," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2446, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pinches, George E & Mingo, Kent A & Caruthers, J Kent, 1973. "The Stability of Financial Patterns in Industrial Organizations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(2), pages 389-396, May.
- Gallizo, José Luis & Jiménez, Fernando & Salvador, Manuel, 2002. "Adjusting financial ratios: a Bayesian analysis of the Spanish manufacturing sector," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 185-195, June.
- Martikainen, Teppo & Perttunen, Jukka & Yli-Olli, Paavo & Gunasekaran, A., 1995. "Financial ratio distribution irregularities: Implications for ratio classification," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 34-44, January.
- Martikainen, Teppo & Ankelo, Timo, 1991. "On the instability of financial patterns of failed firms and the predictability of corporate failure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 209-214, February.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-2446 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinsurances; agents; sale; legislation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tig:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:103-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .