Using analytics for understanding the consumer online
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Marattin & Massimiliano Marzo, 2009. "A Note on the (Un)Pleasant Arithmetic of Fiscal Policy: The Case of Italian Public Debt," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 38(3), pages 169-183, November.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2013. "Do fiscal rules matter for growth?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 34-40, January.
More about this item
Keywordsweb analytics; consumer behavior; business online;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tdt:annals:v:xviii:y:2012:p:788-793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ramona Violeta Vasilescu) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettiro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .