Governing autonomous vehicles: emerging responses for safety, liability, privacy, cybersecurity, and industry risks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Jingwen & Liao, Hua & Wang, Jin-Wei, 2020. "Analysis of consumer attitudes towards autonomous, connected, and electric vehicles: A survey in China," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- Calin Iclodean & Nicolae Cordos & Bogdan Ovidiu Varga, 2020. "Autonomous Shuttle Bus for Public Transportation: A Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(11), pages 1-45, June.
- Raj, Alok & Kumar, J. Ajith & Bansal, Prateek, 2020. "A multicriteria decision making approach to study barriers to the adoption of autonomous vehicles," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 122-137.
- Pettigrew, Simone & Cronin, Sophie L., 2019. "Stakeholder views on the social issues relating to the introduction of autonomous vehicles," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 64-67.
- Hazel Si Min Lim & Araz Taeihagh, 2019. "Algorithmic Decision-Making in AVs: Understanding Ethical and Technical Concerns for Smart Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-28, October.
- Zou,Bo & Choobchian,Pooria & Rozenberg,Julie, 2020. "Cyber Resilience of Autonomous Mobility Systems : Cyber Attacks and Resilience-Enhancing Strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9135, The World Bank.
- Trencher, Gregory & Taeihagh, Araz & Yarime, Masaru, 2020. "Overcoming barriers to developing and diffusing fuel-cell vehicles: Governance strategies and experiences in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C).
- Abe, Ryosuke, 2019. "Introducing autonomous buses and taxis: Quantifying the potential benefits in Japanese transportation systems," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 94-113.
- Cohen, Tom & Jones, Peter, 2020. "Technological advances relevant to transport – understanding what drives them," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 80-95.
- Lee, Dasom & Hess, David J., 2020. "Regulations for on-road testing of connected and automated vehicles: Assessing the potential for global safety harmonization," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 85-98.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:transr:v:39:y:2019:i:1:p:103-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TTRV20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.