Carbon taxes and greenhouse gas emissions trading systems: what have we learned?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Environmental and Natural Resource Economics > Climate economics > Ex-post evaluation of climate policy
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ritter, Hendrik & Zimmermann, Karl, 2019. "Cap-and-Trade Policy vs. Carbon Taxation: Of Leakage and Linkage," EconStor Preprints 197796, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Shuangxi Zhou & Zhenzhen Guo & Yang Ding & Jingliang Dong & Jianming Le & Jie Fu, 2021. "Effect of Green Construction on a Building’s Carbon Emission and Its Price at Materialization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Wang-Helmreich, Hanna & Kreibich, Nicolas, 2019. "The potential impacts of a domestic offset component in a carbon tax on mitigation of national emissions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 453-460.
- Rohan Best & Paul J. Burke & Frank Jotzo, 2020. "Carbon Pricing Efficacy: Cross-Country Evidence," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 77(1), pages 69-94, September.
- Li, Xingping & Li, Ji & Zhou, Guohui & Lv, Lucang, 2020. "Quantitative analysis of passive seasonal cold storage with a two-phase closed thermosyphon," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 260(C).
- Li, Xiaoyu & Yao, Xilong, 2020. "Can energy supply-side and demand-side policies for energy saving and emission reduction be synergistic?--- A simulated study on China's coal capacity cut and carbon tax," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C).
- Malladi, Krishna Teja & Sowlati, Taraneh, 2020. "Bi-objective optimization of biomass supply chains considering carbon pricing policies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 264(C).
- Boqiang Lin & Zhijie Jia, 2020. "Supply control vs. demand control: why is resource tax more effective than carbon tax in reducing emissions?," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Dissanayake, Sumali & Mahadevan, Renuka & Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2020. "Evaluating the efficiency of carbon emissions policies in a large emitting developing country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C).
- Rocco, Matteo V. & Golinucci, Nicolò & Ronco, Stefano M. & Colombo, Emanuela, 2020. "Fighting carbon leakage through consumption-based carbon emissions policies: Empirical analysis based on the World Trade Model with Bilateral Trades," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 274(C).
- Malladi, Krishna Teja & Sowlati, Taraneh, 2020. "Impact of carbon pricing policies on the cost and emission of the biomass supply chain: Optimization models and a case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 267(C).
- Svetlana Gercheva, 2020. "Tax or Trade: Community Energy Taxation in the Context of Climate Neutrality," Izvestia Journal of the Union of Scientists - Varna. Economic Sciences Series, Union of Scientists - Varna, Economic Sciences Section, vol. 9(1), pages 168-178, April.
- John F. Raffensperger, 2020. "A Climate Insidium with a Price on Warming," Papers 2003.05114, arXiv.org.
- Jiancheng Qin & Hui Tao & Chinhsien Cheng & Karthikeyan Brindha & Minjin Zhan & Jianli Ding & Guijin Mu, 2020. "Analysis of Factors Influencing Carbon Emissions in the Energy Base, Xinjiang Autonomous Region, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-15, February.
- Rohan Best & Paul J. Burke & Frank Jotzo, 0. "Carbon Pricing Efficacy: Cross-Country Evidence," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Ivan Savin & Stefan Drews & Sara Maestre-Andrés & Jeroen Bergh, 2020. "Public views on carbon taxation and its fairness: a computational-linguistics analysis," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 162(4), pages 2107-2138, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tcpoxx:v:18:y:2018:i:8:p:955-966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.