Bootstrap Inference in Spatial Econometrics: the J-test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2012.
"Where Is The Economics In Spatial Econometrics?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 210-239, May.
- Corrado, Luisa & Fingleton, Bernard, 2011. "Where is the economics in spatial econometrics?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33581, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," SERC Discussion Papers 0071, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," Working Papers 1101, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Corrado, L. & Fingleton, B., 2011. "Where is the economics in spatial econometrics?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-02, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Jesus Mur & Marcos Herrera & Manuel Ruiz, 2011.
"Selecting the W Matrix. Parametric vs Nonparametric Approaches,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p1055, European Regional Science Association.
- Mur Lacambra, Jesús & Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Ruiz Marin, Manuel, 2013. "Selecting the W Matrix: Parametric vs. Non Parametric Approaches," MPRA Paper 71181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2016. "A J test for dynamic panel model with fixed effects, and nonparametric spatial and time dependence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1581-1605, December.
- Raffaele Paci & Emanuela Marrocu & Stefano Usai, 2014.
"The Complementary Effects of Proximity Dimensions on Knowledge Spillovers,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 9-30, March.
- R. Paci & E. Marrocu & S. Usai, 2011. "The complementary effects of proximity dimensions on knowledge spillovers," Working Paper CRENoS 201121, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2012. "The complementary effects of proximity dimensions on knowledge spillovers," ERSA conference papers ersa12p167, European Regional Science Association.
- Paelinck, Jean & Mur, Jesús & Trivez, F. Javier, 2015. "Modelos para datos espaciales con estructura transversal o de panel. Una revisión/Models for Spatial Data with Panel or Cross-Sectional Structure. A Review," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 7-30, Enero.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2013. "A J-Test for Panel Models with Fixed Effects, Spatial and Time," Working Papers Working Paper 2013-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Debarsy, Nicolas & LeSage, James, 2018.
"Flexible dependence modeling using convex combinations of different types of connectivity structures,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 48-68.
- Nicolas Debarsy & James Lesage, 2018. "Flexible dependence modeling using convex combinations of different types of connectivity structures," Post-Print hal-01744625, HAL.
- Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei, 2015. "On the bootstrap for Moran’s I test for spatial dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 295-314.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Mur Lacambra, Jesús & Ruiz Marín, Manuel, 2012. "Selecting the Most Adequate Spatial Weighting Matrix:A Study on Criteria," MPRA Paper 73700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard FINGLETON & Silvia PALOMBI, 2013. "The Wage Curve Reconsidered: Is It Truly An 'Empirical Law Of Economics'?," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 49-92.
- Zhenlin Yang, 2013. "LM Tests of Spatial Dependence Based on Bootstrap Critical Values," Working Papers 03-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Mur Lacambra, Jesús & Ruiz Marín, Manuel, 2011.
"¿Cuál matriz de pesos espaciales?. Un enfoque sobre selección de modelos
[Which spatial weighting matrix? An approach for model selection]," MPRA Paper 37585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcos Herrera & Jesus Mur & Manuel Ruiz-Marin, 2017. "A Comparison Study on Criteria to Select the Most Adequate Weighting Matrix," Working Papers 18, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo Económico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Jurídicas y Sociales.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Robinson, Peter M., 2015. "Non-nested testing of spatial correlation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 385-401.
- Yang, Zhenlin, 2015. "LM tests of spatial dependence based on bootstrap critical values," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 33-59.
- Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei, 2013. "Cox-type tests for competing spatial autoregressive models with spatial autoregressive disturbances," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 590-616.
- Solmaria Halleck Vega & J. Paul Elhorst, 2015. "The Slx Model," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 339-363, June.
- Han, Xiaoyi & Lee, Lung-fei, 2013. "Model selection using J-test for the spatial autoregressive model vs. the matrix exponential spatial model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 250-271.
- Marcos Herrera & Manuel Ruiz & Jesús Mur, 2013. "Detecting Dependence Between Spatial Processes," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 469-497, February.
- Jesus Mur & Antonio Paez, 2011. "Local weighting or the necessity of flexibility," ERSA conference papers ersa11p942, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:65-88 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial econometrics; bootstrap; J-test; C; C21;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:5:y:2010:i:1:p:93-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.