Values, identity and pro-environmental behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:251-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:154:y:2018:i:c:p:383-393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blankenberg, Ann-Kathrin & Alhusen, Harm, 2018. "On the determinants of pro-environmental behavior: A guide for further investigations," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 350, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:190-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Binder, Martin & Blankenberg, Ann-Kathrin & Guardiola, Jorge, 2019. "Does it have to be a sacrifice? Different notions of the good life, pro-environmental behavior and their heterogeneous impact on well-being," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 366, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocxx:v:9:y:2014:i:4:p:374-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/rsoc21 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .