Consumption, Identity, and the Sociocultural Constitution of "Preferences": Reading Women's Magazines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Jaramillo & Hubert Kempf & Fabien Moizeau, 2001. "Conspicuous Consumption, Social Status and Clubs," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 63-64, pages 321-344.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2001:i:63-64:p:17 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Maria Paz Espinosa & Luis Miller, 2010.
"Personal identity: a theoretical and experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 261-275.
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Maria Paz Espinosa & Luis M. Miller, 2007. "Personal Identity in the Dictator Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Aguiar, Fernando & Brañas Garza, Pablo & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Miller Moya, Luis Miguel, 2009. "Personal identity. A theoretical and experimental analysis," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2007.
"A Random Walk Down Maple Lane? A Critique of Neoclassical Consumption Theory with Reference to Housing Wealth,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 1-20.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2006. "A Random Walk Down Maple Lane?: A Critique of Neoclassical Consumption Theory with Reference to Housing Wealth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_445, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumption; preferences; culture; women's labor force participation; advertising; commodification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:62:y:2004:i:3:p:291-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .