Global Capitalism and Imperialism Theory: Methodological and Substantive Insights from Rosa Luxemburg
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ozgur Orhangazi, 2002. "Turkey: bankruptcy of neoliberal policies and the possibility of alternatives," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 34(3), pages 335-341, September.
- Mathieu Dufour & Ã–zgÃ¼r Orhangazi, 2007. "International Financial Crises: Scourge or Blessings in Disguise?," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 342-350, September.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & Kristin J. Forbes, 2004. "Financial Constraints and Growth: Multinational and Local Firm Responses to Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 10545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey, David, 2005. "The New Imperialism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278084.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Verghis, Mathew & Yeldan, Erinc, 2006. "Disinflation, fiscal sustainability, and labor market adjustment in Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3804, The World Bank.
- Ruccio, David F., 1991. "When failure becomes success: Class and the debate over stabilization and adjustment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1315-1334, October.
- Kang-Kook Lee & James Crotty, 2001. "Korea's Neoliberal Restructuring: Miracle or Disaster?," Published Studies ps9, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Erinc Yeldan, 2007. "Patterns of Adjustment under the Age of Finance: The Case of Turkey as a Peripheral Agent of Neoliberal Globalization," Working Papers wp126, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Francisco Rodriguez & Arjun Jayadev, 2010. "The Declining Labor Share of Income," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-36, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:21:y:2009:i:2:p:195-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .