Asset-based Reserve Requirements: A Response
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/CRPE20|
- Dongkoo Chang & Choon-Seng Lim, Vincent & Eufrocinio M. Bernabe, Jr., 2014. "Alternative Monetary Policy Frameworks for Price and Financial Stability," Working Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number wp06.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2015. "The Federal Reserve and Shared Prosperity: A Guide to the Policy Issues and Institutional Challenges," IMK Working Paper 146-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Ashima Goyal, 2011.
"Monetary operating procedures: Principles and the Indian process,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2011-028, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2012. "Monetary Operating Procedures: Principles and the Indian process," MPRA Paper 72439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. W. Nevile & Peter Kriesler, 2014. "A bright future can be ours! Macroeconomic policy for non-eurozone Western countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(6), pages 1453-1470.
- John Nevile & Peter Kriesler, 2012. "A Bright Future Can Be Ours! Macroeconomic Policy for Non-Euro-Zone Western Countries," Discussion Papers 2012-28, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Daniel Detzer, 2012. "New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 233-254.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2012. "New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis," IPE Working Papers 13/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004. "Borrowing Alone The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance," Finance 0402011, EconWPA.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004. "Borrowing Alone: The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_401, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2006. "Asset Prices, Financial Fragility, and Central Banking," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_456, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jane D'Arista, 2009. "Setting an Agenda for Monetary Reform," Working Papers wp190, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2010. "The Troubling Economics and Politics of Paying Interest on Bank Reserves: A Critique of the Federal Reserve’s Exit Strategy," Working Papers wp221, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Joanna Bauvert, 2004. "Theories of Money Creation: From Post-keynesians to Circuitists. Review and Prospects," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 61, pages 35-51, Julio-Dic.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008. "Asset Price Bubbles and Monetary Policy: Why Central Banks Have Been Wrong and What Should Be Done," IMK Working Paper 05-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Monetary policy in the liquidity trap and after: A reassessment of quantitative easing and critique of the Federal Reserve’s proposed exit strategy," IMK Working Paper 113-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:19:y:2007:i:4:p:575-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed