Asset-based Reserve Requirements: A Response
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dongkoo Chang & Choon-Seng Lim, Vincent & Eufrocinio M. Bernabe, Jr., "undated". "Alternative Monetary Policy Frameworks for Price and Financial Stability," Working Papers wp06, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2015. "The Federal Reserve and Shared Prosperity: A Guide to the Policy Issues and Institutional Challenges," IMK Working Paper 146-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Ashima Goyal, 2011.
"Monetary operating procedures: Principles and the Indian process,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2011-028, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2012. "Monetary Operating Procedures: Principles and the Indian process," MPRA Paper 72439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. W. Nevile & Peter Kriesler, 2014.
"A bright future can be ours! Macroeconomic policy for non-eurozone Western countries,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(6), pages 1453-1470.
- John Nevile & Peter Kriesler, 2012. "A Bright Future Can Be Ours! Macroeconomic Policy for Non-Euro-Zone Western Countries," Discussion Papers 2012-28, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Daniel Detzer, 2012.
"New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 233-254.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2012. "New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis," IPE Working Papers 13/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004.
"Borrowing Alone The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance,"
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004. "Borrowing Alone: The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_401, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2006. "Asset Prices, Financial Fragility, and Central Banking," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_456, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jane D'Arista, 2009. "Setting an Agenda for Monetary Reform," Working Papers wp190, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2010. "The Troubling Economics and Politics of Paying Interest on Bank Reserves: A Critique of the Federal Reserve’s Exit Strategy," Working Papers wp221, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Joanna Bauvert, 2004. "Theories of Money Creation: From Post-keynesians to Circuitists. Review and Prospects," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 61, pages 35-51, Julio-Dic.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008. "Asset Price Bubbles and Monetary Policy: Why Central Banks Have Been Wrong and What Should Be Done," IMK Working Paper 05-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Monetary policy in the liquidity trap and after: A reassessment of quantitative easing and critique of the Federal Reserve’s proposed exit strategy," IMK Working Paper 113-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:19:y:2007:i:4:p:575-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.