Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert B. Ekelund, Jr. & Sven Thommesen, 1989. "Disequilibrium Theory and Thornton's Assault on the Laws of Supply and Demand," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 567-592, Winter.
- Anastasios Petridis, 1973. "Alfred Marshall's Attitudes to and Economic Analysis of Trade Unions: A Case of Anomalies in a Competitive System," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 165-198, Spring.
- Kurer, Oskar, 1992. "J. S. Mill and Utopian Socialism," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(202), pages 222-232, September.
- Takashi Negishi, 1986. "Thornton's criticism of equilibrium theory and Mill," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 567-577, Winter.
- Forget, Evelyn L., 1991. "John Stuart Mill, Francis Longe and William Thornton on Demand and Supply," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 205-221, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James S. Eales & Laurian J. Unnevehr, 1993.
"Simultaneity and Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 259-268.
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1992. "Simultaneity and Structural Change in US Meat Demand," Staff Paper Series 232525, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Robert Cummins & Richard Eckersley & Julie Pallant & Jackie van Vugt & RoseAnne Misajon, 2003. "Developing a National Index of Subjective Wellbeing: The Australian Unity Wellbeing Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 159-190, November.
- H. Pollitt & J. -F. Mercure, 2015. "The role of money and the financial sector in energy-economy models used for assessing climate policy," Papers 1512.02912, arXiv.org.
- Kim Swales, 2008.
"The Relative Efficiency of Automatic and Discretionary Industrial Aid,"
0812, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Swales, J. Kim, 2008. "The Relative Efficiency of Automatic and Discretionary Industrial Aid," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-50, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Chong, Sophia & Guillen, Pablo, 2012. "The discreet charm of the collective contract," Working Papers 2012-03, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Bruno Damásio & Diogo Martins, 2017. "Do Labour Market Reforms Pay Off? Unemployment and Capital Accumulation in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016.
"Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s: Main developments,"
IPE Working Papers
75/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein, 2017. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s - main developments," FMM Working Paper 01-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Farida Shaikh & Muhammad Ilyas Bhutto, 2011. "Existing Teaching (Grade XI & XII) as Perceived by Learners at Public Sector Higher Secondary Schools and Colleges," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 1(3 Special), pages 60-68, August.
- Mailu, Stephen & Wanyoike, M & Serem, Jared, 2013. "Rabbit breed characteristics, farmer objectives and preferences in Kenya: A correspondence analysis," MPRA Paper 48476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hachicha, Wafik & Masmoudi, Faouzi & Haddar, Mohamed, 2006. "Formation of machine groups and part families in cellular manufacturing systems using a correlation analysis approach," MPRA Paper 3975, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jan 2007.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:3p:405 is not listed on IDEAS
- J E King, 2006. "Imperfectionism in Macroeconomics: New Light on an Old Controversy," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 11(2), pages 39-50, September.
- António Afonso & André Albuquerque, 2017. "Sovereign Credit Rating Mismatches," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/02, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Emily Lancsar & Peter Burge, 2014. "Choice modelling research in health economics," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 28, pages 675-687 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:11:y:1999:i:3:p:251-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .