The mismatch between local voting and the local economic consequences of Brexit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yann Algan & Sergei Guriev & Elias Papaioannou & Evgenia Passari, 2017.
"The European Trust Crisis and the Rise of Populism,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 48(2 (Fall)), pages 309-400.
- Yann Algan & Sergei Guriev & Elias Papaioannou & Evgenia Passari, 2017. "The European Trust Crisis and the Rise of Populism," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2i9jel1usb8, Sciences Po.
- Algan, Yann & Guriev, Sergei & Papaioannou, Elias & Passari, Evgenia, 2017. "The European Trust Crisis and the Rise of Populism," CEPR Discussion Papers 12444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017.
"The revenge of the places that don't matter (and what to do about it),"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose, 2018. "The revenge of the places that don?t matter (and what to do about it)," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1805, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2018.
- repec:bla:presci:v:97:y:2018:i:1:p:151-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:57:y:2019:i:1:p:333-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Thissen & Maureen Lankhuizen & Frank (F.G.) van Oort & Bart Los & Dario Diodato, 2018. "EUREGIO: The construction of a global IO DATABASE with regional detail for Europe for 2000-2010," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-084/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Raffaele Giammetti, 2019.
"Tariffs, Domestic Import Substitution and Trade Diversion in Input-Output Production Networks: how to deal with Brexit,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
152, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giammetti, Raffaele, 2019. "Tariffs, Domestic Import Substitution and Trade Diversion in Input-Output Production Networks: how to deal with Brexit," MPRA Paper 93229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bove, Vincenzo & Efthyvoulou, Georgios & Pickard, Harry, 2019. "Did terrorism affect the Brexit vote?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 415, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Giammetti, Raffaele, 2019. "Tariffs, Domestic Import Substitution and Trade Diversion in Input-Output Production Networks: how to deal with Brexit," MPRA Paper 92835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:presci:v:97:y:2018:i:1:p:117-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Sensier & Fiona Devine, 2017. "Social Mobility and Brexit: A Closer Look At England's 'Left Behind' Communities," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1709, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mauro Caselli & Andrea Fracasso & Silvio Traverso, 2019. "Globalization, robotization and electoral outcomes: Evidence from spatial regressions for Italy," DEM Working Papers 2019/5, Department of Economics and Management.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Marco Di Cataldo & Alessandra Faggian, 2018.
"Internationalized at work and localistic at home: The ‘split’ Europeanization behind Brexit,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(1), pages 117-132, March.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Di Cataldo, Marco & Faggian, Alessandra, 2017. "Internationalized at work and localistic at home: the ‘split’ Europeanization behind Brexit," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85744, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Harry Pickard, 2019. "A mailshot in the dark? The impact of the UK government's lea fet on the 2016 EU referendum," Working Papers 2019004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:51:y:2017:i:5:p:786-799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.