Dealmakers in Place: Social Capital Connections in Regional Entrepreneurial Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemeny, Thomas & Storper, Michael, 2012. "Specialization and regional economic development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58538, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maryann Feldman, 2014. "The character of innovative places: entrepreneurial strategy, economic development, and prosperity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 9-20, June.
- Tom Kemeny & Maryann Feldman & Frank Ethridge & Ted Zoller, 2016.
"The economic value of local social networks,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(5), pages 1101-1122.
- Frank Ethridge & Maryann Feldman & Tom Kemeny & Ted Zoller, 2015. "The Economic Value of Local Social Networks," SERC Discussion Papers 0170, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Ethridge, Frank & Feldman, Maryann & Kemeny, Tom & Zoller, Ted, 2015. "The economic value of local social networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64505, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yael V. Hochberg, 2016. "Accelerating Entrepreneurs and Ecosystems: The Seed Accelerator Model," Innovation Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 25-51.
- Maryann Feldman & Dieter Kogler & David Rigby, 2013. "rKnowledge: The Spatial Diffusion of rDNA Methods," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1311, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012. "R&D, Socio-Economic Conditions and Regional Innovation in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 9265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2013. "R&D, Socio-Economic Conditions, and Regional Innovation in the U.S," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 287-320, June.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9865-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yael V. Hochberg, 2015. "Accelerating Entrepreneurs and Ecosystems: The Seed Accelerator Model," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 16, pages 25-51 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F.C. Stam & Ben Spigel, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems," Working Papers 16-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Mary Walshok & Josh Shapiro & Nathan Owens, 2014. "Transnational innovation networks aren’t all created equal: towards a classification system," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 345-357, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:23-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .