Innovation and Industrial Districts: A First Approach to the Measurement and Determinants of the I-District Effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver, 2012. "Are technological gatekeepers constraining my cluster? Unfolding the paradox of gatekeepers resilience across cluster life cycle stages," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1206, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Elia, Stefano & Maggi, Elena & Mariotti, Ilaria, 2011. "Does the transport industry gain from manufacturing internationalization? An empirical investigation on the Italian regions," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 49, pages 53-74.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Jose Albors-Garrigos, 2013. "Are Technological Gatekeepers Constraining my Cluster? Unfolding the paradox of gatekeepers resilience across cluster life cycle stages," DRUID Working Papers 13-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Christos Kolympiris & Nicholas Kalaitzandonakes, 2013. "Geographic scope of proximity effects among small life sciences firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 1059-1086, May.
- Rafael Boix & Joan TrullÃ©n, 2009.
"Industrial Districts, Innovation and I-district Effect: Territory or Industrial Specialization?,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 1707-1729, February.
- Rafael Boix, 2008. "Industrial districts, innovation and I-district effect: territory or industrial specialization?," Working Papers wpdea0807, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Marco-Lajara, Bartolomé & Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Úbeda-García, Mercedes & Zaragoza-Sáez, Patrocinio del Carmen, 2016. "A dynamic analysis of the agglomeration and performance relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1874-1879.
- Manuel Lopez-Estornell & Ignacio FernÃ¡ndez de Lucio, 2011. "Knowledge and performance in innovative firms: An analysis of district and inter-district effects," ERSA conference papers ersa11p361, European Regional Science Association.
- Kyle Bergquist & Julio Raffo & Carsten Fink, 2017. "Identifying and ranking the world's largest clusters of inventive activity," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 34, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Carbonara , Nunzia & Tavassoli, Sam, 2013.
"The Role of Knowledge Heterogeneity on the Innovative Capability of Industrial Districts,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2013/35, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Carbonara, Nunzia & Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "The Role of Knowledge Heterogeneity on the Innovative Capability of Industrial Districts," Working Papers 2012/10, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:451-464 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:3:y:2015:i:2:p:157-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reig-Otero,Y. & Edwards-Schachter,M. & Feliú-Mingarro,C. & Fernández De Lucio,I., 2012. "Generation and diffusion of innovations in a District Innovation System: The case of ink-jet printing," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201208, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- José Antonio Belso-Martínez & F. Xavier Molina-Morales, 2011. "The drivers of the open district development: a social capital approach," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 49-70, June.
- Hervás Oliver, José Luís, 2015. "How do multinational enterprises co-locate in industrial districts? An introduction to the integration of alternative explanations from international business and economic geography literatures," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 115-132.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial districts; Innovation; External economies; District effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:43:y:2009:i:9:p:1117-1133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .