The New Metropolis: Rethinking Megalopolis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanca Arellano Ramos & Josep Roca, 2015. "Megalopolis: An assay for the identification of the world urban mega-structures," ERSA conference papers ersa15p736, European Regional Science Association.
- Tony Champion & Mike Coombes, 2012. "Is Pennine England becoming more Polycentric or more Centripetal? An Analysis of Commuting Flows in a Transforming Industrial Region, 1981-2001," SERC Discussion Papers 0105, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Antti Vasanen, 2013. "Spatial Integration and Functional Balance in Polycentric Urban Systems: A Multi-Scalar Approach," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(4), pages 410-425, September.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:4:p:438-455 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1588-:d:146565 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evert Meijers & Martijn Burger & Michiel Meeteren & Zachary Neal & Ben Derudder, 2016. "Disentangling agglomeration and network externalities: A conceptual typology," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 61-80, March.
- Antonio G. Calafati & Paolo Veneri, 2013.
"Re-defining the Boundaries of Major Italian Cities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 789-802, May.
- Antonio G. CALAFATI & Paolo VENERI, 2010. "Re-defining the Boundaries of Major Italian Cities," Working Papers 342, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:40:y:2016:i:3:p:679-701 is not listed on IDEAS
- Champion, Tony & Coombes, Mike, 2012. "Is Pennine England becoming more Polycentric or more Centripetal? an analysis of commuting flows in a transforming industrial region, 1981-2001," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58464, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsMetropolitan morphology; New metropolis; Spatial connectivity; Megapolitan region; Spatial model; American metropolis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:43:y:2009:i:6:p:789-802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .