The New Metropolis: Rethinking Megalopolis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanca Arellano Ramos & Josep Roca, 2015. "Megalopolis: An assay for the identification of the world urban mega-structures," ERSA conference papers ersa15p736, European Regional Science Association.
- Tony Champion & Mike Coombes, 2012. "Is Pennine England becoming more Polycentric or more Centripetal? An Analysis of Commuting Flows in a Transforming Industrial Region, 1981-2001," SERC Discussion Papers 0105, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Antti Vasanen, 2013. "Spatial Integration and Functional Balance in Polycentric Urban Systems: A Multi-Scalar Approach," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(4), pages 410-425, September.
- Evert Meijers & Martijn Burger & Michiel Meeteren & Zachary Neal & Ben Derudder, 2016. "Disentangling agglomeration and network externalities: A conceptual typology," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 61-80, March.
- Antonio G. Calafati & Paolo Veneri, 2013.
"Re-defining the Boundaries of Major Italian Cities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 789-802, May.
- Antonio G. CALAFATI & Paolo VENERI, 2010. "Re-defining the Boundaries of Major Italian Cities," Working Papers 342, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:40:y:2016:i:3:p:679-701 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:4:p:438-455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Champion, Tony & Coombes, Mike, 2012. "Is Pennine England becoming more Polycentric or more Centripetal? an analysis of commuting flows in a transforming industrial region, 1981-2001," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58464, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1588-:d:146565 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMetropolitan morphology; New metropolis; Spatial connectivity; Megapolitan region; Spatial model; American metropolis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:43:y:2009:i:6:p:789-802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.