A new map of Hollywood: the production and distribution of American motion pictures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bahlmann, R.D. & Huysman, M.H. & Elfring, T., 2008. "Clusters as vehicles for entrepreneurial innovation and new idea generation : a critical assessment," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1399-1415 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giannoccaro, Ilaria, 2015. "Adaptive supply chains in industrial districts: A complexity science approach focused on learning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 576-589.
- Aspers, Patrik & Kohl, Sebastian & Power, Dominic, 2008. "Economic sociology discovering economic geography," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 9(3), pages 3-16.
- Sara Cruz & Aurora Teixeira, 2015.
"The neglected heterogeneity of spatial agglomeration and co-location patterns of creative employment: evidence from Portugal,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 143-177, January.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "The neglected heterogeneity of spatial agglomeration and co-location patterns of creative employment: evidence from Portugal," FEP Working Papers 508, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rosenfeld, Martin T. W. & Hornych, Christoph, 2008. "Is There a Way for Old Industrial Districts to Become Attractive for Cultural Industry? The Case of Media Businesses in Halle (Saale), Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 15/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2006. "The Management of Events in the Veneto Performing Music Cluster: Bridging Latent and Permanent Organisations," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0028, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Darlene Chisholm & Víctor Fernández-Blanco & S. Abraham Ravid & W. David Walls, 2015. "Economics of motion pictures: the state of the art," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2006. "Localized Learning Revisited," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 1-18.
- Leona Achtenhagen & Robert Picard, 2014. "Challenges and success factors in media cluster development: a review of contemporary knowledge," Chapters,in: Agglomeration, Clusters and Entrepreneurship, chapter 10, pages 221-251 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cudny Waldemar & Ogórek Patrycja, 2014. "Segmentation and motivations of the attendees’ of the Mediaschool Festival in Łódź, Poland," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 24(24), pages 1-16, June.
- Emefa Sewordor & David L. Sjoquist, 2016. "Lights, Camera, Action: The Adoption of State Film Tax Credits," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 5-25, June.
- Rafael Boix & José Luis Hervás-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2015. "Micro-geographies of creative industries clusters in Europe: From hot spots to assemblages," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 753-772, November.
- Liu Zhi-gao & Dunford Michael, 2012. "Rejuvenating old industries in new contexts," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 56(1-2), pages 185-202, October.
- Nachum, Lilach & Keeble, David, 2003. "MNE linkages and localised clusters: foreign and indigenous firms in the media cluster of Central London," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 171-192.
- Haans, Richard & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2018. "Expected job creation across the cultural industries : A sectoral division and its implications for cultural policy," Other publications TiSEM 7ce678fe-ba20-4daa-907c-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peter Maskell & Harald Bathelt & Anders Malmberg, 2005. "Building Global Knowledge Pipelines The Role of Temporary Clusters," DRUID Working Papers 05-20, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bahlmann, M.D. & Huysman, M.H. & Elfring, T., 2009. "Global pipelines or global buzz? : a micro-level approach towards the knowledge-based view of clusters," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
KeywordsMotion-picture industry; Cultural economy; Hollywood; Agglomeration; Regional development; Globalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:36:y:2002:i:9:p:957-975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .