From the industrial district to the district group: An insight into the evolution of capitalism in italy1
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2009. "Innovation, networking and complementarity: evidence on SME performances for a local economic system in North-Eastern Italy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 567-597, September.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2008. "Industrial Districts and Economic Decline in Italy," Working Papers 45-2008, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Rabeh Morrar & Faïz Gallouj & Hakim Hammadou, 2012.
"Public-private innovation networks and innovation activities in French service firms,"
Journal of Innovation Economics,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 191-217.
- Rabeh Morrar & Faïz Gallouj & Hakim Hammadou, 2010. "Public-private innovation networks and innovation activities in French service firms," Post-Print halshs-01113962, HAL.
- Rabeh Morrar & FaÏz Gallouj & Hakim Hammadou, 2012. "Public-private innovation networks and innovation activities in French service firms," Post-Print halshs-01133806, HAL.
- Ţoniş BuceaManea, Rocsana & Catană, Mădălin Gabriel & Tonoiu, Sergiu, 2014. "Network Business Environment for Open Innovation in SMEs," MPRA Paper 67060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Enrica Morganti, 2006.
"Spatial agglomeration and business groups: New evidence from Italian industrial districts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 507-518.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Enrica Morganti, 2004. "Spatial agglomeration and business groups: new evidence from Italian industrial districts," ERSA conference papers ersa04p402, European Regional Science Association.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2012.
"Production and financial linkages in inter-firm networks: structural variety, risk-sharing and resilience,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 711-734, September.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2010. "Production and financial linkages in inter-firm networks: structural variety, risk-sharing and resilience," Openloc Working Papers 1018, Public policies and local development.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2012.
"Agglomeration, Related Variety, and Vertical Integration,"
Clark University, vol. 88(3), pages 255-277, July.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2010. "Agglomeration, related variety and vertical integration," Working Papers 1005, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2011. "Agglomeration, related variety and vertical integration," Openloc Working Papers 1104, Public policies and local development.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2007.
"Merge and Compete: Strategic Incentives for Vertical Integration,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 97(5), pages 203-244, September.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2002. "Merge and compete: strategic incentives to vertical integration," Working Papers 65, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2006. "Merge and Compete. Strategic incentives for vertical integration," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 608, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Filippo VERGARA CAFFARELLI, 2004. "Merge and Compete: Strategic Incentives To Vertical Integration," Industrial Organization 0402004, EconWPA.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Davide Antonioli & Susanna Mancinelli, 2011. "Are Environmental Innovations Embedded within High-Performance Organizational Changes?," Working Papers 201115, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1193-:d:103851 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "The diffusion of regional innovation capabilities: Evidence from Italian patent data," Post-Print halshs-00727623, HAL.
- Gabriela Citlalli López-Torres & Gonzalo Maldonado Guzmán & Sandra Yesenia Pinzón Castro & Ricardo García Ramírez, 2016. "Collaboration and innovation activities in SMEs," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 61(3), pages 568-581, Julio-Sep.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2006.
"The Role of Agglomeration and Technology in Shaping Firm's Strategy and Organization,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa06p286, European Regional Science Association.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2006. "The Role of Agglomeration and Technology in Shaping Firm Strategy and Organization," Working Papers 2006.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna, 2013. "Environmental performance, innovation and spillovers. Evidence from a regional NAMEA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 101-114.
- Davide Antonioli & Simone Borghesi & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014.
"Are Regional Systems Greening the Economy? the Role of Environmental Innovations and Agglomeration Forces,"
2014.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Davide Antonioli & Simone Borghesi & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Are regional systems greening the economy? The role of environmental innovations and agglomeration forces," SEEDS Working Papers 0414, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Simone Borghesi, 2012. "The European Emission Trading Scheme and environmental innovation diffusion: Empirical analyses using Italian CIS data," Working Papers 201201, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Eleonora Di Maria & Roberto Ganau, 2014. "Driving a firmÕs export propensity and export intensity: the role of experience, innovation, and international marketing strategy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0175, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- repec:jso:coejbm:v:1:y:2013:i:1:p:28-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2011. "Enviromental Innovations, Complementarity and Local/Global Cooperation," Working Papers 201104, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Arianna Miglietta, 2004. "Some Theoretical Topics on the Diffusion of Innovation within Industrial Districts: The case of ICT," CERIS Working Paper 200408, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Simone Borghesi & Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2012. "Brown Sunsets and Green Dawns in the Industrial Sector: Environmental Innovations, Firm Behavior and the European Emission Trading," Working Papers 2012.03, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial districts; Business groups; District group; Emilia Romagna; Local capitalism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:36:y:2002:i:9:p:1037-1052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.