Big Firms, Long Arms, Wide Shoulders: The 'Hub-and-Spoke' Industrial District in the Seattle Region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Cornet, M., 2001. "How far do They Reach? The Localization of Industrial and Academic Knowledge Spillovers in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2001-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Guido Buenstorf & Dirk Fornahl, 2009. "B2C—bubble to cluster: the dot-com boom, spin-off entrepreneurship, and regional agglomeration," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 349-378, June.
- Ian Clarke & Matias Ramirez, 2011. "Intermediaries and Capability Building in an Emerging Resource based Cluster," SPRU Working Paper Series 197, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Christian Lechner & Michael Dowling, 1999. "The Evolution of Industrial Districts and Regional Networks: The Case of the Biotechnology Region Munich/Martinsried," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 3(4), pages 309-338, December.
- Guido Pellegrini & Marusca De Castris, 2005. "Complementarity and substitution among industrial incentive schemes - measures targeted to SME versus measures targeted to large projects," ERSA conference papers ersa05p755, European Regional Science Association.
- Guido Buenstorf & Dirk Fornahl, 2006. "B2C - Bubble to Cluster: The Dot.com Boom, Spin-off Entrepreneurship, and Regional Industry Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Capaldo, Antonio & Giannoccaro, Ilaria, 2015. "How does trust affect performance in the supply chain? The moderating role of interdependence," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 36-49.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2012. "Internationalisation and the agglomeration effect in the global value chain: the case of Italian automotive suppliers," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 267-290.
- Ekaterina Turkina & Ari Van Assche & Raja Kali, 2016. "Network Structure and Industrial Clustering Dynamics in the Aerospace Industry," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-14, CIRANO.
- Adelheid Holl & Rafael Pardo & Ruth Rama, 2010. "Just-in-Time Manufacturing Systems, Subcontracting and Geographic Proximity," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 519-533.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Maarten Cornet, 2002. "'A Far Friend is Worth More than a Good Neighbour': Proximity and Innovation in a Small Country," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 6(2), pages 169-188, May.
- P.H. van Dongen, 2011. "The Role and Contribution of Intellectual Property Rights in the Process of Spillover of Knowledge, Knowledge Valorization and Regional Economic Development," Chapters,in: Institutions and Regulation for Economic Growth?, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gilbert, Brett Anitra, 2012. "Creative destruction: Identifying its geographic origins," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 734-742.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2012.
"Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 409-433, March.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2009. "Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0915, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustriegebiete; Regionales Wachstum; 'Radnabe-und-Speiche'; Seattle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:30:y:1996:i:7:p:651-666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.