Hierarchies of Archimedean copulas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Göran Kauermann & Christian Schellhase & David Ruppert, 2013. "Flexible Copula Density Estimation with Penalized Hierarchical B-splines," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(4), pages 685-705, December.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:s1:p:477-493 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calabrese, Raffaella & Degl’Innocenti, Marta & Osmetti, Silvia Angela, 2017. "The effectiveness of TARP-CPP on the US banking industry: A new copula-based approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 1029-1037.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Okhrin, Ostap, 2016. "Managing risk with a realized copula parameter," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 131-152.
- Göran Kauermann & Renate Meyer, 2014. "Penalized marginal likelihood estimation of finite mixtures of Archimedean copulas," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 283-306, February.
- Andreas Masuhr, 2017. "Volatility Transmission in Overlapping Trading Zones," CQE Working Papers 6717, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Ostap Okhrin & Alexander Ristig, 2012. "Hierarchical Archimedean Copulae: The HAC Package," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ostap Okhrin & Martin Odening & Wei Xu, 2013.
"Systemic Weather Risk and Crop Insurance: The Case of China,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(2), pages 351-372, June.
- Wei Xu & Ostap Okhrin & Martin Odening & Ji Cao, 2010. "Systemic Weather Risk and Crop Insurance: The Case of China," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-053, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lee, Sangwook & Kim, Min Jae & Kim, Soo Yong, 2011. "Interest rates factor model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(13), pages 2531-2548.
- Dißmann, J. & Brechmann, E.C. & Czado, C. & Kurowicka, D., 2013. "Selecting and estimating regular vine copulae and application to financial returns," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 52-69.
- Bernardi Enrico & Romagnoli Silvia, 2015. "A copula-based hierarchical hybrid loss distribution," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 32(1), pages 73-87, April.
- Grothe, Oliver & Hofert, Marius, 2015. "Construction and sampling of Archimedean and nested Archimedean Lévy copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 182-198.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2011. "Analysis of multidimensional probability distributions with copula functions," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 22(2), pages 98-134.
- Matthias R. Fengler & Ostap Okhrin, 2012. "Realized Copula," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Brechmann Eike Christain & Czado Claudia, 2013. "Risk management with high-dimensional vine copulas: An analysis of the Euro Stoxx 50," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(4), pages 307-342, December.
- Andreas Masuhr, 2018. "Bayesian Estimation of Generalized Partition of Unity Copulas," CQE Working Papers 7318, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Härdle Wolfgang Karl & Okhrin Ostap & Okhrin Yarema, 2013. "Dynamic structured copula models," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(4), pages 361-388, December.
- Zhu, Wenjun & Wang, Chou-Wen & Tan, Ken Seng, 2016. "Structure and estimation of Lévy subordinated hierarchical Archimedean copulas (LSHAC): Theory and empirical tests," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 20-36.
- Manner, Hans & Türk, Dennis & Eichler, Michael, 2016. "Modeling and forecasting multivariate electricity price spikes," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 255-265.
- Hofert, Marius & Mächler, Martin & McNeil, Alexander J., 2012. "Likelihood inference for Archimedean copulas in high dimensions under known margins," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 133-150.
- Enrico Bernardi & Silvia Romagnoli, 2016. "Distorted Copula-Based Probability Distribution of a Counting Hierarchical Variable: A Credit Risk Application," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(02), pages 285-310, March.
- Diers, Dorothea & Eling, Martin & Marek, Sebastian D., 2012. "Dependence modeling in non-life insurance using the Bernstein copula," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 430-436.
- Bernardi, Enrico & Falangi, Federico & Romagnoli, Silvia, 2015. "A hierarchical copula-based world-wide valuation of sovereign risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 155-169.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:193-217 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCopulas; Portfolio management; Risk management; Insurance mathematics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:295-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.